Rambling on...

Comments

• UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Good evening m'lady ;)

Still working on installing software to the lappy, nearly done though, then bedtime for me n the dug :D
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • UncannyScot
    ...and that's it completed :D

Away to my bed... and the dug has kept my spot warm for me so now I need to shift her over with the offer of a couple of gravy bone biccies :D

Good night, good people
    :A
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • UncannyScot
    Afternoon Folks :D

Busy wee Sunday, cleaning blitz is underway. The choons are on and I am just having a cuppa and a wee breather before tackling the kitchen, which thankfully is the last room on the list.

Very happy with the successful resurrection of the laptop yesterday, even if it took me most of the day.
    Picked it up on fleabay for under £50, decent spec for a back up I thought and worth the risk as the seller had clearly stated what the issue was. So, I have a lappy that has almost three times it's original storage capacity and has all the business software I need for about a quarter of the cost of a new one so very MSE :money:

Once I've completed the cleaning blitz me n the pup are away for a wander in the fresh air.
    Have a grand Sunday folks
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Hi I hope you don't mind me posting on your diary. I have skim read parts ( as i'm secretly a little lazy:o )

A big :T to you, you are so positive and have really turned your life around and seem happy - all credit to you :j

Loving the news of the pup :j

Thank you for the motivation to me for well just being a better person :beer:

Have a great Sunday.

Sam x
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • UncannyScot
    Hi I hope you don't mind me posting on your diary. I have skim read parts ( as i'm secretly a little lazy:o )

A big :T to you, you are so positive and have really turned your life around and seem happy - all credit to you :j

Loving the news of the pup :j

Thank you for the motivation to me for well just being a better person :beer:

Have a great Sunday.

Sam x

Thanks Sam :D

You're welcome to post here anytime and if I can help you out with any info or advice, just ask
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hope you & the pup had a good day :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,249 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Fab news on the bargain laptop, good job you're techie :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • UncannyScot

beanielou The pup and I had a great few hours in the hills this afternoon.
    We're now getting ready to settle down to watch a few more episodes of Babylon 5 before bedtime.

Sun Addict I am glad that my techie skills were good enough to fix and improve the laptop as it is going to come in very handy for work.

Hope everyone has had a good Sunday
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Oh might pick at your techie side when you're free. Glad you got it all sorted and found a bargain too.

The weather was much brighter today here hope it was there too
    x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • UncannyScot
    WannabeFree you can pick what's left of my brains anytime ;)

Weather here has been not too bad, was nice when me and furrybum were out.
    R.I.P. T.P.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure