🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

January's bring your lunch to work

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Afternoon,

Lunch was interesting, I think next time I make it I'll put in less red onion and some new potatoes and a tad more BBQ sauce.

Need to think about tomorrows now lol
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Afternoon,

Lunch was interesting, I think next time I make it I'll put in less red onion and some new potatoes and a tad more BBQ sauce.

Need to think about tomorrows now lol

Im thinking about mine tomorrow too, we're having fishcakes, spuds & veg so maybe if I only have 1 fishcake I can reheat LO's tomorrow...
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Lunch sorted for tomorrow.

Ham, lettuce and salad cream sandwich, I have one cuppa soup left so I'll have that with it.
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    4/16 had left over bolognese I found in the fridge for lunch. No pasta with it as I wasn't that organised! Topped up my coffee flask in my office for free.
    Taking on the world one debt at a time!!!

Buy my car outright £0/£3300
    Buy a caravan £0/£7500
    Replace house windows £0/£5000
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    4/16 had left over bolognese I found in the fridge for lunch. No pasta with it as I wasn't that organised! Topped up my coffee flask in my office for free.

I have that some times too, I just have a roll with it, makes a change from pasta too.
  • Captain_Bluebear
    Options
    Oh my word!

So glad I've joined this thread as my lunch options are so very boring these days! Yours all sound amazing.

Today and yesterday was a very tasty corned beef, pickle and salad ciabatta.

I really can't wait for the better weather to opt for chick pea & giant cous cous greek salads etc like I made last year....everyone would 'Ohh and ahh' just looking at them!

Anyway..I'm up to 6/16

Blue
  • Bettyboo87
    Options
    Yesterday was day number 6 of taking my lunch to work it was chairing breast with savoury rice. Today's lunch will be a pot noodle from the cupboard as I'm not going shopping til the weekend and I have. Othe get fresh in. But still managing so today is number 7 for me! Tomorrow I am taking lunch in for the team as we alternate each Friday. I will make vegetable lasagne.
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bore da pawb.

So today is LO fishcake & dauphinoise potatoes with some green beans.

Thats 8/22 for me.

Keep it going folks, everyone is doing really well!!
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • BritOnABudget
    Options
    8/21 Got ham, pickled onion and lots of tomatoes
    House Deposit: £5,015.37:j
    Make £2018 in 2018 - £1399.45/£2018
    Save 7k in 2018 #25
    Emergency Fund - £0/£1000 = 90%
  • short_bird
    short_bird Posts: 3,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Number 24: Lunch brought on all 4 days, total 6 /11. :D
    Could do with a bit of variation...
    Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport