January's bring your lunch to work

Options

Comments

• CompletelyLost
    Options
    Hi CompletelyLost,

If you've actually brought your lunch to work, then I'd count it, if it were me. I know you said that you'd bought a drink, thats not a failure, everyone needs a drink :)

I guess if you look at it like that, it sounds better. I guess I look at it like I could have brought a drink in too (squash, coffee, tea, water, etc).

Please could you update my total to 8/18 :)

We did the weekly shop on Friday so I've made sure that I included enough bread and fruit so that I don't run out this week!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I guess if you look at it like that, it sounds better. I guess I look at it like I could have brought a drink in too (squash, coffee, tea, water, etc).

Please could you update my total to 8/18 :)

We did the weekly shop on Friday so I've made sure that I included enough bread and fruit so that I don't run out this week!!!

Morning,

Duly updated :)

Have a lovely day x
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Good morning all, hope you're all wrapped up against the wind & rain out there.

Today I have a kind of cottage pie but with sliced potatoes on top rather than mash.
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Oakdene wrote: »
    Good morning all, hope you're all wrapped up against the wind & rain out there.

Today I have a kind of cottage pie but with sliced potatoes on top rather than mash.

I like that one, we also do one with Chilli :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Remains of the baked potato and cheese and coleslaw that I bought for lunch on Friday for today, its been in the fridge in the site kitchen so should be edible.
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I like that one, we also do one with Chilli :)

If I'm honest I was given a mandolin on the weekend & I wanted to use it :rotfl::rotfl:
    Remains of the baked potato and cheese and coleslaw that I bought for lunch on Friday for today, its been in the fridge in the site kitchen so should be edible.

Sounds good, I guess you'll find out in the next day or so if it was edible :D
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • BritOnABudget
    Options
    Crumbled on Friday and had McDonalds instead :mad:
    Day 9/21 had jacket potato and a colleague gave me his spaghetti bolognese
    House Deposit: £5,015.37:j
    Make £2018 in 2018 - £1399.45/£2018
    Save 7k in 2018 #25
    Emergency Fund - £0/£1000 = 90%
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Crumbled on Friday and had McDonalds instead :mad:
    Day 9/21 had jacket potato and a colleague gave me his spaghetti bolognese

Don't beat yourself up about it. Everyone has a blip and you should treat yourself at least once a week, or it gets boring.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Oakdene wrote: »
    Sounds good, I guess you'll find out in the next day or so if it was edible :D

It was nice and I think I survived lol
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    Today has been on odd day and not sure if to reduce my target days or count today as a failed day. Off sick from work, so didn’t make a packed lunch. However unexpectedly had to take OH to hospital for tests (he’s fine, false alarm) and bought a sandwich in the hospital (which is also my work place)
    Taking on the world one debt at a time!!!

Buy my car outright £0/£3300
    Buy a caravan £0/£7500
    Replace house windows £0/£5000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills