IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Myparkingcharge.co.uk

Options

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    you still have not recieved a FINE , just a badly worded invoice , was the gentleman in a full uniform with identifying badges ?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • millerose
    millerose Posts: 794 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    you still have not recieved a FINE , just a badly worded invoice , was the gentleman in a full uniform with identifying badges ?

Yes smart uniform, PDA and hat :mad:
  • millerose
    Options
    I don't know how this company will operate, I'm guessing as it says on the bottom of the sign posts they contact DVLA and debt recovery. Shame I cant attach you a photo
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    as the ticket placed on the car does not include the full name of the company , company number and geographical address along with a lot of other info , its non valid and therefore must be treat as a ANPR case , but it cant be ANPR , as a bloke was there and issued a ticket

confused,com
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    millerose wrote: »
    I don't know how this company will operate, I'm guessing as it says on the bottom of the sign posts they contact DVLA and debt recovery. Shame I cant attach you a photo

host a photo , tinipics etc , jist place the link on your post but change the http:// to something like hxxp://
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • millerose
    edited 11 January 2017 at 6:17PM
    Options
    edited edited
  • millerose
    edited 11 January 2017 at 6:17PM
    Options
    edited edited
  • millerose
    Options
    these are the companys photos
  • millerose
    edited 11 January 2017 at 6:18PM
    Options
    What do you think?
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,462 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    millerose wrote: »
    Hi.
    I've read the sticky and notes but I'm way too confused....:(

I got a notice charge on my car windscreen from https://www.myparkingcharge.co.uk. I saw the bloke put it on my car and he was taking photos of my car. I took my own photos of course. The 'ticket' has a reference number and date. I've been on the website to look and its £60 to pay plus the photos are there.

Now I have been done for not parking in the bay. In fact my tyres are on the disabled bays side hatchings. This was due to the width of the parking space. I know my fault.

The retail park is managed by VCS Sheffield and has APNR cameras and is IPC, amongst other things I noticed on the signage's around the parking area. I also took a photo of it but the writing is so small.

What do I do? I mean it was 'my fault' for not parking correctly but the extortionate fee is shocking......

Help needed. Hubby wants to pay it for fear of debt collectors.
    In all my 10years of driving, I've never had a parking fine, ticket or anything. I'm such a !!!! today!

You should really start your own thread, not use this one, but I have to comment on this, "Hubby wants to pay it for fear of debt collectors"

Er, debt collectors have no powers. Any fear of them is completely irrational. The ONLY thing they can lawfully do is send out bog paper.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts