£125 Lloyds Switch Offer 1 October to 12 November 2019

Options

Comments

• Willing2Learn
    Options
    NedS wrote: »
    How do new Lloyds customers verify their ID? Can this be done online or must one take ID documents into branch to be verified?
    When I opened my CL account last year, I had to take proof of ID into my nearest branch...
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,101 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How do new Lloyds customers verify their ID? Can this be done online or must one take ID documents into branch to be verified?

I was new to Lloyds but took ID to the branch to join up. It wasn't needed as I was 'accessed' via accounts with Bank of Scotland and a Halifax credit card - once my basic details were entered.
  • Brewer20
    Brewer20 Posts: 395 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    As mentioned above about BoS and Halifax my wife has no ID as such apart from let's say birth certificate and named on the council tax bill. In other words no such stuff like a passport or driving license or photo ID. She worries about if they want such ID when applying for accounts, on this occasion it was a straight apply and accepted, all online. Surprisingly as she has a very low income and not much of a trackable credit history (she doesn't possess a credit card) she got the account, maybe it was the switching of the Halifax account for her.
  • Belludog
    Options
    Anyone know how/when you get the cinema tickets?
  • Willing2Learn
    Options
    Belludog wrote: »
    I got an email titled "Choose your Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefit" the day after my account was opened. You get full instructions, username and password within the email :)
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • johnson293
    Options
    Belludog wrote: »

I chose the cinema (Vue) tickets yesterday, and I think it said they should arrive within 5 days.

Received my online banking code yesterday, and have received a text this morning to advise my switch will be complete by 24/10/19.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My switch was for the 18th and its gone through but the monza account is still open is that usual ? i'm actually hoping it will remain open as i'd still like to keep it but assume it should be closed by the end of today ?

I'm hesitant to apply for another monza so soon after this one so may wait until next year now.
  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,668 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Mine was all done online, no need to take to branch and account all opened within minutes
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 6,013 Forumite
    Options
    adindas wrote: »
    Could this work ?? Has anyone tried it ?

After the New Club Lloyds Account is opened, switching is completed, cooling off period has passed, you downgrade your New Club Lloyds account. You then apply for a new club Lloyds again and switch your donor account to get another incentive ??

I do not see any condition that will prevent people to apply for a new Club Lloyds again and do switching again for an incentive ? So what will prevent people of getting another incentive ??
    There could be loophole you could slide through... try it and let us know.
  • Brewer20
    Brewer20 Posts: 395 Forumite
    Options
    ^^^You'll need to get it done by 5th Nov, the header post says so.��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts