I think i have been scammed!!

Options

Comments

• Andrew2011_2
    Options
    I had contact with Nathan Scott Hudson today. I can confirm that he is operating again (Dash Travel Group) and has already conned people out of wages and possible reservations for the coach travel tickets he claims he is going to sell.
  • Leyland_Leopard
    Leyland_Leopard Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 17 January 2011 at 8:05PM
    Options
    Andrew2011 wrote: »
    I had contact with Nathan Scott Hudson today. I can confirm that he is operating again (Dash Travel Group) and has already conned people out of wages and possible reservations for the coach travel tickets he claims he is going to sell.

After I posted something here, later removed, asking mentioning Dash Travel Group on January 2nd (related to the name/address of the person it was registered to in Cottingham, Hull), I received this PM within 24 hours:

Hi mate,

I personally know the people who own Dash Travel and can assure you they are not associated in any way with this forum.

May I suggest you remove your comments as unfortunately, it will appear on google searches and could damage Dash's new reputation, which as you can imagine wouldnt be acceptable by their legal team.

If you have any other questions, I suggest you email [EMAIL="operations@dashtravelgroup.com"]operations@dashtravelgroup.com[/EMAIL] before posting comments like that in a public domain.

James.

It would seem others have also been asked to remove things or are suspicious of this outfit, judging by the comments on Omnibuses Blogspot and Bus and Coach Forum.
  • yorkie2
    yorkie2 Posts: 1,595 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Providing it's factual they can't do anything, and if they are going to sue for libel it costs them a hell of a lot of money to bring such a case to court, so don't let them bully you.
  • Andrew2011_2
    Options
    I can assure you that the email from operations@dashtravelgroup.com is from Nathan Scott and he will not sue. I can provide evidence of this if you want to PM me.
  • John_M_4
    John_M_4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 18 January 2011 at 1:32PM
    Options
    I spoke to someone from Dash Travel Group in the last week. It sounds like the staff were unaware of his Scam and have all ceased working for him due to not receiving any wages (shock horror). I believe he is on his own in the company now, if the above post is true, he is probably now going by the name James. But id advise anyone trying to find work at Dash Travel Group, or Dash Coaches to stay well away. You wont get paid for wages, and if you purchase a service from the company, you will never get this service and you wont get your money back.

His current mobile number apparently is 07809 606368 with an iphone, although I suspect he will probably change it soon. Apparently he seems to spend most of his evenings in Premier Inns also, or eating at Whitbread (owners of Premier Inn) affiliated restaurants such as Table Table or Toby's Carvery. I have reason to believe he broke up with his boyfriend Shane who moved back down south, so he will be travelling by public transport because he cant drive.
  • happy2bme
    Options
    It's always good to get info on potential scams and be more aware on what to look out for, thanks guys.
  • skippy01
    Options
    seems to be it again

if you go to manxforums and search under local news - ellan vannin airways
  • manxbeacon
    Options
    Nathan Hudson or Nate Johnson as he is now calling himself recently returned to the Isle of Man and started his scamming tricks again - check out "manxforums" search under "ellan vannin airways".

He has recently set up fake companies: Indulge leisure Ltd, The Indulgence Group offering travel services, luxury chocolates and private jet flights!! as if!!!! - the companies are apparently relocating to the Isle of Man.

The Manx residents are on the case and have establish all the websites and jobs being advertised are fake!!!

He is apparently not long out of prison (late 2010)for more fraud.His last scams were in Great Yarmouth and Humberside (the Hull club connection)

No one, repeat no one, pay any money to this man. If you apply for a job what is the betting ellanvannin airways will short list and want funds to let you go on to the next stage.

If you have any information please contact Isle of Man Police 01624 631212
  • spamzeeta
    Options
    This looks like classic Nathan Scott Hudson behaviour. Does anyone have any updates on his movements. I own a property he stayed in. He used the address to run up thousands of pound in unpaid rent for office space, which is still being chased by debt recovery companies and they keep writing to me. I am worried that my property will end up credit black listed.

This guy is a nightmare and must be stopped. I have been to Police again today to update thier intelligence file on him. The more people that do that the better.
  • HullGuy_2
    HullGuy_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 17 September 2011 at 11:45PM
    Options
    This guy is back in Kingston Upon Hull 17/09/2011, I presume he is staying in Cottingham which is where he always seems to stay when he is here.

This guy is very destructive, he used infomation from me to.... well, the only way i can describe it is to try and "groom" a young friend of mine and even had office space plus staff in Hull. Luckily my young friend figured it out before things went to far!!!

He gave me the link to "indulge" and "NJJets", the websites look so real, he really did his homework, and even made out he was opening a new nightclub in the old "Tower" nightclub building.

This guy really is a nasty piece of work, and should be locked up for a very long time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure