We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• CaptJ
    CaptJ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Below from wagamama website today 23rd July

hello!
    there are currently no promotions in the uk restaurants but check out our great summer slurpin' promotion here all other countries check out your restaurants,as normal, for the great promotions on this month!
    the wagamama team x
  • Former_MSE_Archna
    Options
    Hi CaptJ,

Once you're logged in there should be a big banner saying 'Summer Slurpin' Get your 2 for 1 voucher here. The offer is valid until 27 July and should appear there until then. It's separate from its 'Special Offers' page which includes offers for Wagamamas around the world. HTH
  • cristiano_2
    Options
    Fabulous!
    La Tasca Just opened a new site in Aylesbury and they are currently offering a FREE tapa or glass of sangria when you print the below voucher
    http://www.latasca.co.uk/extra/aylesbury_free.html
    :T
  • rakeshtak_2
    Options
    If you register and subscribe to the Ha! Ha! mailing list they email you a voucher for £10 off your meal when two people spend £30 or more - valid until 20th July.

Once you've received your voucher you can unsubscribe.

http://www.hahaonline.co.uk/about-mailinglist.asp

Hi all, in addition to above, this is now extended until 18th August and is now £10 off £20 spend on food.
    Cheers
    Rak
    Named after my cat, picture coming shortly
  • awehla
    awehla Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    Just to warn people, if you sign up for the newsletter and it asks you for your local Slug and Lettuce, only put in the actual branch you want to go to as the voucher will print out the town you select. I put my local branch in and that wasn't actually the one I wanted to go to!

Lisa
    x
  • doveman
    doveman Posts: 188 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Another warning about the Slug and Lettuce voucher. Because it says it can't be used in conjunction with any other offers, we couldn't use it when we went as it happened to be happy hour and most drinks were already discounted.

We decided to stay and have some drinks until after happy hour had ended, just so we could use the voucher and ended up spending £20 :doh:
  • bc3000
    bc3000 Posts: 758 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if it's possible to use the £5 off at La Tasca voucher with the "tapas for a tenner" offer? I know it says you can't use it with offers, but I wasn't sure if this counted... :S
  • kezza12
    kezza12 Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    in the daily mirror yesterday (saturday, sorry it's a bit late so go dig it out) there's a 50% off at pizza hut on food voucher which is valid till the 9th of august
    I am now debt free! Whoop whoop! :money::beer:
  • lean&mean
    lean&mean Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    baxy wrote: »
    I have been a member of the High life club for 4 years now, mine is a Yorkshire card and costs £40pa (other regions are North-west, north-east and Scotland which may be different prices) ...Baxy

Does anyone know if these cards work everywhere mentioned on the website http://www.hi-life.co.uk/ The previous post suggests that these are regional cards. I live near London but am going up to Edinburgh in two weeks time so want to make sure it works in both areas.

Alternatively, are there any dining cards that might be better for Surrey and West London area? For example, I remember Countdown (given to me free by Seeboard) used to cover some restaurants but they stopped being accepted by my local Cafe Rouge and then the card stopped being free.

By the way, I haven't seen it mentioned here but the Telegraph is doing another offer with Cafe Rouge this week and The Times did a Pizza Express 2for1 voucher last Saturday (if you still have your copy).

Cheers
  • stoneman
    stoneman Posts: 4,522 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bc3000 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it's possible to use the £5 off at La Tasca voucher with the "tapas for a tenner" offer? I know it says you can't use it with offers, but I wasn't sure if this counted... :S
    You just answered your own question
    The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure