We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• MSE_Deborah
    MSE_Deborah Posts: 134 MSE Staff
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    The_BML wrote: »
    The Wagamama 2 for 1 offer doesn't seem to be there any more. I signed up for the newsletter and received nothing about a voucher - can anyone tell me where I find it?

If you have already signed up to the members club, please revisit the Wagamama website and log in. Once you have logged in, click on the 'Summer Slurpin' button. On the next screen you should see 'buy one get one free' in the left hand corner, click on it and your printable 2for1 voucher will appear in a new window.
    Hope this helps.

Grab the latest MSE Deals
    Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
    Get Martin's Money Tips
    Join the MSE Forum
  • ElMatador
    Options
    gtmoon wrote: »
    from HUKD Plate_Smasher

Wagamama's 2for1 main meal

week_3.jpg

login to member area and go to:
    http://www.wagamama.com/compsummer2008/thewheel/

I'm registered with the site as an Irish member, but I get access to this voucher (which mentions Wagamama UK). Is it valid in the Republic of Ireland?
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ElMatador wrote: »
    I'm registered with the site as an Irish member, but I get access to this voucher (which mentions Wagamama UK). Is it valid in the Republic of Ireland?

If you consider the Republic of Ireland as part of the UK, then the answer is yes.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • weejen
    Options
    I posted this on a different forum but its relevant here too!

There's a website called "price your meal"
    http://www.priceyourmeal.com/
    where you can bid ebay style on restaurant vouchers eg. £50, lunch for 2, dinner for 4 and there are even hotel rooms.

Only certain restaurants are signed up and I think the vouchers do have expiry dates but its definitely a good option. You could get a £50 voucher for £40 and if you are going out anyway.....:beer:
  • gtmoon
    gtmoon Posts: 76 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The_BML wrote: »
    The Wagamama 2 for 1 offer doesn't seem to be there any more. I signed up for the newsletter and received nothing about a voucher - can anyone tell me where I find it?

you don't really need to be a member to download the pdf voucher. use this link
    http://www.wagamama.com/asset/gb/files/bespoke/summer2008/Voucher_2for1_10Aug.pdf
  • ElMatador
    Options
    If you consider the Republic of Ireland as part of the UK, then the answer is yes.

Why would I do that?
  • KaySquirrel
    Options
    I hope this is the right place to post this:

I just got an email from Little Chef -- from August 7 to 21 2008 they have a voucher for 2 Fish & Chips meals for £10 for Friends of Little Chef. (You can register here to join.)

I hope it comes in handy for someone! :)
  • dervish
    dervish Posts: 926 Forumite
    First Post
    Options

a lot of good loyalists certainly do , as well they should!
  • purplepatch
    purplepatch Posts: 2,534 Forumite
    Options
    Just bought the Observer for the voucher for 2 for 1 in Strada. The paper is in sealed plastic and there is a banner visible on the front page which says 2 for 1 Strada Pizza offer and a picture of a pizza. Just to clarify that it does include all main courses and not just pizzas.

:money:
  • Altarf
    Altarf Posts: 2,916 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just bought the Observer for the voucher for 2 for 1 in Strada.

It was also in yesterday's Guardian. It excluded Strada's at Centerparks and the Royal Festival Hall.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.8K Life & Family
  • 249.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure