Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• rws1946
    Options
    Last Sunday (10th Aug) I used the 2-for-1 voucher from Time Out at Pizza Express in Bedford with no difficulty.
  • vermeerlady
    Options
    Anyone managed to print a Zizi voucher?
  • AJS33
    AJS33 Posts: 180 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone have any vouchers or codes for a Rocco's Pizza place
  • kevinyork
    kevinyork Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dollywops wrote: »
    Driving past the Old Orleans on the A41 at Watford the other day, I noticed a board advertising 241 on Fajitas. I looked on the Old Orleans website, but the offer had expired in January. I telephoned the restaurant and they confirmed they were doing chicken, chicken and lime and steak fajitas on 241 from Sunday to Thursday. I could not be bothered to cook last night, so we went out for supper. 4 main courses plus drinks came to £34. We all had more than sufficient, and the men even passed on desert.

It might be worth ringing your local Old Orleans to see if they are doing this promotion.

Hope this helps.

Looks like this offer is back on for definate. Their website has been updated and shows it as a current offer. Just called my one in York and its available Mon-Thurs.
  • Dezza666
    Dezza666 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    Last month I subscribed to the Slug and Lettuce and printed off their voucher for £5 off when you spend £10.
    I've just unsubscribed and re-registered and found that they give you the £5 voucher again. Have registered under two email addresses and will unsubscribe again next month and re-register.
    Seems they have a loophole that doesn't stop you doing this.
    Happy eating and drinking :beer: everyone.:T
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone managed to print a Zizi voucher?

Yes - I printed around 6 of them (just incase they pull them!) and used one today! The restaurant was pretty quiet so the 2-4-1 hasn't been well publicised yet. I didn't have any problems in using it (the member of staff knew it was from Handbag before I showed her) nor in printing it. Thanks to the OP :beer: Two Calzones were enjoyed today for the price of one! :T (I didn't eat both btw!:rotfl: )
  • Dezza666
    Dezza666 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Just be aware that the vouchers are serial numbered. So if you print off more than one copy of the same voucher, they won't accept more than one.
    As I said, you can get round this by unsubscribing and then subscribing again a few minutes later. The new voucher will have a different serial number.
    :beer: Happy eating and drinking:T
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Dezza666 wrote: »
    Just be aware that the vouchers are serial numbered. So if you print off more than one copy of the same voucher, they won't accept more than one.
    As I said, you can get round this by unsubscribing and then subscribing again a few minutes later. The new voucher will have a different serial number.

I would presume when you hand the voucher over they would not know that serial number has been used before.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • welsh_rocka_80
    Options
    Domino's spend over £20 and get £5 off when you purchase online, this was emailed to me.

XVVKCWHQ

Thanks
  • pingu1_2
    Options
    Most Harvester pubs offer 25% off most of menu Mon to Fri order before 6pm.
    All day Sunday pay £6.00 for any of their chicken meals. Portions are very generous and include visit their salad bar as many times as you like. Puddings are large!!
    Full directory available on their website: https://www.harvester.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport