Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• Broke_Belle
    Options
    MY RAC renewal booklet shows 20% off food at Bella Italia. Loads in Central London, especially Leicester Square. Take your RAC membership card. Valid Sunday to Thursdays (not bank hols). Up to 4 people per card and 2 cards per table of more than 4 people. Can't be used with other offers (Tesco, set menus etc. though). Valid till 31st October 2008. Saving not 50% off but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and probably a third of us are with the RAC!
  • freccle
    freccle Posts: 770 Forumite
    Options
    moorhen wrote: »
    I couldn't print it from Firefox, maybe due to the advert-blocking feature which otherwise I love. But it printed fine from Internet Explorer, which I have without any add-ons. So it can be done, hth!

I can't print it from either Firefox OR IE - it just doesn't showing the "print" link on the screen :mad:. Tried doing it from work and it's the same there
    There will always be:
    A “LIE” in BELIEVE, an “OVER” in LOVER, an “END” in FRIEND, an “US” in TRUST , and an “IF” in LIFE ;)

• heskpesk
    heskpesk Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    Dezza666 wrote: »
    Just be aware that the vouchers are serial numbered. So if you print off more than one copy of the same voucher, they won't accept more than one.
    As I said, you can get round this by unsubscribing and then subscribing again a few minutes later. The new voucher will have a different serial number.
    :beer: Happy eating and drinking:T

How do you unsubscribe please? Thanks
  • financially_gaga
    Options
    I also posted this on main board but didn't want anyone to miss out!

Hi all,

Link for pizza hut offer, 50% off when you dine in. As usual, not valid on deals, drinks and buffet but might still be worth it!

http://www2.pizzahutoffers.co.uk/edi2/?

Enjoy! :beer:
  • qbazdz
    qbazdz Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    I seem to be having some problems with printing the Zizzis voucher off. When I click download button it gives a blank screen and nothing else.
    What's wrong :(??
  • kgpuk
    kgpuk Posts: 129 Forumite
    Options
    The Sports Cafe have 25% off for the rest of August here
  • purplemoon
    purplemoon Posts: 674 Forumite
    Options
    Can someone send it to me, or put it here? Or is that not allowed?

I'm trying it at the library, and the one's that have been posted here don't work, it'll probably be gourmet burgers for us then... Found one on another thread here that's on photobucket.
  • purplemoon
    purplemoon Posts: 674 Forumite
    Options
    This one makes it worth going! Just wish I had a printer set up.
  • Pip26
    Pip26 Posts: 2,368 Forumite
    Options
    http://media.toptable.com//pdf/Belushis_2_for_1.pdf

COULD SOMEONE CHECK THIS OUT AND SEE IF IT IS OK TO POST? - thanks.

I found it on a discount site which sends updates and links by e-mail. Don't want to break any protocol etc - please could you remove it from Freebies Board as posted in the wrong place - thanks!
  • kt77_2
    Options
    hi can anyone tell if if this voucher is still in the telegraph
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills