Options

Comments

• jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Here is another good one.

Nando's free 1/2 chicken (STUDENTS ONLY) at every Nandos restaurant

Each unique entry will receive a downloadable voucher for a free Nando's 1/2 chicken.

Closing date for receipt of entries: 31st October 2008. Only one entry per NUS member/student.
    Each unique entry will receive a downloadable voucher for a free Nando's 1/2 chicken to be redeemed at any Nando's restaurant in the UK.
    Nando's vouchers are valid for 3 days and are not valid for multiple use.
    In order to claim a free Nando's 1/2 chicken, the voucher will need to be printed off and handed in at any Nando's restaurant and the NUS card/student ID will need to be presented to the cashier.

http://www.winningwembley.com/
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • SandraScarlett
    Options
    fairy5 wrote: »
    On the Lakeside website there are a couple of deals for some of their restaurants.....

The Gourmet Burger Kitchen is 241 for students

It isn't just for students! This is the email I received from GBK:

Dear friends and fans (existing & hopefully new) of Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Students are certainly 'bright an all' but can they cook or even boil an egg? I wonder.

With Freshers' Week taking place all over the land, we have heard stories that some parents are so concerned that they've given their children food parcels!

We, at GBK, are keen to do our bit to help.

Please open and use the attached as much as you like from 1st October to 31st October 2008 Sunday to Thursday; and hey, feel free to send it to whoever you like.........time & time again!

Love

Team GBK x

P.S. We believe we are all STUDENTS OF LIFE (it's just that some of us are older than others), so that actually means everyone can enjoy GBK's "and you can't even boil an egg" you buy one we buy one!

Go on, give it a go.

I've just waltzed into several GBKs with my friend, we're both pensioners, and said "We are Students of Life", and produced my voucher, with the email printed on the back.

In every restaurant, the staff have fallen about laughing, but with a couple of glasses of tap water, this has made a delicious and cheap meal out.

Sandra Scarlett:j
  • Joto_2
    Joto_2 Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    Options
    fatcat666 wrote: »
    by signing up to the sizzling pub co (mitchells & butlers) newsletter, users are notified of all their latest offers; for example as of today they are offering a voucher for a main meal at £1, when one other is bought.

in the selection are 8oz rump or gammon, smothered bbq chicken, italian chicken, lasagne and many more.

the voucher is valid any day of the week, whenever your local sizzling pub serves food and the voucher can be printed and used as many times as you would like to visit.

to take advantage of the offer, all anyone has to do is visit www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk, sign up for the newsletter and the offers will be sent to you, as opposed to you having go hunt for offers.

cheers!
    :beer:

I can't for the life of me find where to sign up for the newsletter, help!:confused:
    Look after the pennies and the £££s will look after themselves
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    In the Independent this week, (cost £1) there is a voucher for a free lunch, baguette + drink from the Upper Crust at railway stations and airports.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • Hi all,

For anyone who is interested, ASK is running a 2for1 on Handbag.com. Log on to www.handbag.com and print off the voucher. Vouchers are valid Monday to Thursdays until 27th November. They do great pastas, pizzas, saladas and a range of tasty Italian meat and fish dishes.

Cheers,
    Michelle
  • SandraScarlett
    Options
    Tried to help, but I can't find it either. Sorry.

Sandra Scarlett
  • bc3000
    bc3000 Posts: 758 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

For anyone who is interested, ASK is running a 2for1 on Handbag.com. Log on to www.handbag.com and print off the voucher. Vouchers are valid Monday to Thursdays until 27th November. They do great pastas, pizzas, saladas and a range of tasty Italian meat and fish dishes.

Cheers,
    Michelle

Here's the link http://www.handbag.com/competitions-&-offers/Ask-2-for-1-offer/v1

Thing is, I can't get the voucher to come up! It just pops up with a blank screen, not sure why :(

If someone feels like emailing me the voucher, PM me, I'll be eternally grateful!
  • stoneman
    stoneman Posts: 4,521 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just a word about the Revolution vouchers. went into the one at the Cornerhouse in Nottingham, used ours fine but the 241 is only available on selected dishes. While we were ordering we were told of 4 things that were not available on the menu as they had run out, this was about 5pm.
    Tried them again a few days later at 1pm, same again, 3-4 things off the list, not really bothered as what we wanted they had. The last straw was going there this Monday for 241 burger monday, no voucher needed. You quessed it, they had run out of burgers, all by 2pm!! We just got up and left. I contated their customer relations department 2 days ago but have heard nothing back.
    The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
  • rb6ac
    rb6ac Posts: 611 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Michelle Tavendale for mentioning the ASK voucher, I've printed it and will hopefully be going tonight. And thanks Martin for including it in the weekly email. :j BC3000, have you managed to print it yet?
  • Lisa_x_4
    Options
    Originally Posted by Lisa x viewpost.gif

Quick update for you all, I rang Customer Services and the Manager was WRONG! :j We were right and you can use as many vouchers as you want to within your party. The lady I spoke to said that previous vouchers had been one per table so she may have thought this, she was being generous to her fellow colleague!! All my details have been passed to another department and they will call me back, hopefully to recompense the fact we spent more than we would have, will let you all know.[/quote]

Hi all

Just to let you all know that the Restaurant Manager rang me on Sunday and offered me £25 off my next bill :j and I can still use the BOGOF vouchers so we are going back tonight before they run out!

See it does pay to complain!! :rotfl:

Lxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills