B&Q Kitchen Cupboard doors £1 online

Options

Comments

• lawrie28
    lawrie28 Posts: 2,666 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    just get a tape measure or ruler and your off. Check width of all doors and the height, then compare on website. I've not ordered off B+Q, but I beleive you can take stuff back to the shop for a refund. check the T+C's
  • emujuice
    emujuice Posts: 930 Forumite
    Options
    Would love to do all the measurements, but I'm not at the house but at my mums, we don't have internet yet as we only moved in on friday! I must have patience...
  • Pocoyo
    Pocoyo Posts: 601 Forumite
    Options
    Caverncity I love your kitchen!

I realised the wall cupboard door were too big for my units so rang up and ordered some of the door+drawer front packs which will fit! on the wall cupboards. :j There is a difference of a cm between what I have now but DH it should be fine and if not it's £20.
  • emujuice
    emujuice Posts: 930 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,
    I thought I'd start a thread on the DIY board where we can share inspiration and cheap bargains for our kitchen revamps.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=11954141#post11954141

hopefully someone can help me find a cheap extractor fan!
  • caverncity
    caverncity Posts: 889 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks for that, all.

Just a DIY'er with the missus looking over me shoulder. Cant complain she cleaned up the mess.

And to think that plinth on top of the cabinet cost nearly twice as much as all the doors.
  • skim
    skim Posts: 417 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Just a thought for anyone that has bought at full price recently. Just buy all the doors again & take them back on the original receipt
  • barjam_2
    barjam_2 Posts: 1,667 Forumite
    Options
    also remember not to be put off if they do not have them instore just grab a member of staff and order what doors you need that what we done
  • grad2224
    grad2224 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    I couldnt find the offer online today it was last night so have been instore to order. I know B&Q did an offer like this a couple of years ago can anyone tell me whether most people got the items or was it a case of alot of them being out of stock. I have to wait until September for my delivery.
    Also it has taken me all day to go and measure up the cupboards and running around different stores in my area to get what i could instore then came back this afternoon to find the offer was not online anymore, can anyone tell me were the plinths and the corner type trims within the £1 offer.
  • CGG
    CGG Posts: 746 Forumite
    Options
    grad2224 wrote: »
    ...can anyone tell me were the plinths and the corner type trims within the £1 offer.

No, I'm sure it's just the doors that are £1.
  • helwarren
    helwarren Posts: 311 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    type in 'walnut modern' in search and can still get the £1 doors, other styles appear to have been removed now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure