• melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Yep, same for me rainmac!
  • ksb76
    ksb76 Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One of the best ways to get hold of your 12 x 12 albums is to host a Creative Memories class / get together at your home. If you get a certain amount of sales then you can purchase an album at a very reduced rate (I think it's 5 pounds). Certainly worth thinking about. You get a great evening too - and learn some stuff about scrapbooking. CM have been around for years, but still have the best albums (voted best album for the past few years by a bunch of US scrapping magazines). Great to hear that you're so into it.

Kirsty
  • lindauk
    lindauk Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    I love scrapbooking but i have to agree with other people on this thread who have mentioned the cost! its very expensive! For over the past year i have been making a 'This is your life' scrapbook for my boyfriend which i add to whenever anything special happens (such as his graduation etc) I also keep a matching scrapbook and photo album from different holidays. I would post some pictures but i'm not sure how i will read the thread mentioned earlier about it.

Linda
    [Survey site stuff goes here]

• melissa75_2
    Options
    I would love to see some of your creations lindauk.
  • LJM
    LJM Posts: 4,535 Forumite
    Options
    i love this thread ive not been on for a while but ive progressed from card making to scrapbooking and i love it,i have so many pics of my girlies that its going to be a seriously on going project but love it,and its so relaxing too
    :xmastree:Is loving life right now,yes I am a soppy fool who believes in the simple things in life :xmastree:
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    LJM wrote: »
    i love this thread ive not been on for a while but ive progressed from card making to scrapbooking and i love it,i have so many pics of my girlies that its going to be a seriously on going project but love it,and its so relaxing too

Do you have any pics you could post? Would love to see them :D
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 15,524 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    hopeing this works,

newyeardancebuttonschallenge.jpg

christeninglayout2512x384.jpg

beninbluebellslo25.jpg
    [FONT=&quot]“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 15,524 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yay :j :j :beer: :rotfl: :rotfl: you would not believe how long it's taken me to work out how to put photos on, even following the distructions :rotfl: me and computers were just not built to be compatiable.
    [FONT=&quot]“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    wow mrs bones your pages are fab.
    my lovely sil sent me a winnie the pooh scrapbook and some lovely papers and stuff from the us where she lives but i haven't started yet . it's for my grandaughter . Not quite sure where to start cos i don't want to ruin it but i'll watch this thread and i'm sure i'll figure it eventually. Won't be anywhere near as good as yours though

regards trisha x
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • melissa75_2
    Options
    MrsBones - absolutely fabulous pages. I think my favourite is the christening one. I love the embellishment at the bottom. I thnk its going to take me a while to get to your standard.
    Craftgranny, I kept putting off making my first scrapbook. I thought I would wreck the papers. I eventually plucked up the courage and it wasn't as hard as I thought. I started off with a mini book though, and I got it in a kit, so I didn't have to find things that matched everything I needed was there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure