Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here

Options

Comments

• King_Of_Fools
    King_Of_Fools Posts: 1,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lab-dab wrote: »
    That would probably be the best idea actually you're right. So if ordered £100 in vouchers and then gave them £100.50 I'm guessing they'd credit the rest to my account?
    Yes you get change from Tesco when ordering Deals (so if you use a £5 Clubcard voucher for a £2.50 deal you would have 250 points credited back to your Clubcard account).

But you do not get change from the Deal vouchers (so if you use a £10 Deal voucher to buy something for £5 you would not get any change).
  • lab-dab
    lab-dab Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    Options
    All ordered now, thanks to you both for your help.. Was so nervous pressing the confirm as it's the first time i've done it..
  • Lickul_miss
    Lickul_miss Posts: 1,552 Forumite
    Options
    Hi can any1 help........i noticed last yr that i could book my hols to pontins wiv cc points, just had a look now an can't find it......have been saving my points all yr to pay this way :(
    ♫♫♫"Happy Happy Joy Joy! Happy Happy Joy! Happy Happy Joy Joy! Happy Happy Joy!"♫♫♫
  • lab-dab
    lab-dab Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    Options
    Lickul miss they recently stopped haven too & i only noticed when it said there was a few days left to order (around Dec time i think it was)...
  • Lickul_miss
    Lickul_miss Posts: 1,552 Forumite
    Options
    Gutted.......dunno wot to do with them now :(

Thanks 4 the info lab x
    ♫♫♫"Happy Happy Joy Joy! Happy Happy Joy! Happy Happy Joy Joy! Happy Happy Joy!"♫♫♫
  • nilrs
    nilrs Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    hi

i got some days out vouchers a while ago and they run out this month i want to return them for some legoland passes, can someone please tell me the address i can return them to and has anybody else done this?

thanks
    nilrs
  • VoucherMan
    VoucherMan Posts: 2,771 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    nilrs wrote: »
    hi

i got some days out vouchers a while ago and they run out this month i want to return them for some legoland passes, can someone please tell me the address i can return them to and has anybody else done this?

thanks
    nilrs
    Unless anyone gives you the correct address I'd contact Tesco first & ask where to send them. Don't leave it too long as they don't refund vouchers that have expired.
    http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/contact/

Can my Clubcard Deals Tokens be refunded?Unused and in date Deals Tokens can be returned to us for a Clubcard Points refund.
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    nilrs wrote: »
    hi
    thanks nilrs
    You can return the token to Tesco and have the points credited back to your account - just give them a ring (Call Clubcard FREE on 0800 591 688) and they give you a reference number to quote when you send it in and confirm the address. Address for Clubcard is :
    Tesco Clubcard
    FREEPOST
    TESCO SCO 3145
    Dundee DD2 3ZR

Address for Clubcard Deals is:
    Tesco Clubcard Deals
    PO Box 654
    Crawley
    RH10 1RG
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • springbokfamily
    Options
    Does anyone know the cut off date for points for the May statement?
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Gutted.......dunno wot to do with them now :(

Thanks 4 the info lab x

Butlins ? Park Resorts ? John Fowler holidays ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure