Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here

Options

Comments

• cady
    cady Posts: 668 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks hun i read a leaflet i picke up out of tesco and it sounded relly complexed £ X vouchers = a or doubled they are worth b on differnent things is it really that simple? or is there some hard math involved? lol
  • manila
    manila Posts: 871 Forumite
    Options
    ruthiejane wrote: »
    Cady you get points by handing over your clubcard when you pay for your shopping. You can extra points using the vouchers sent out in the mailings. Four times a year you will receive vouchers in the post, which can be spent as cash in Tesco, but are worth far more on the tesco website. Just goto www.tesco.com and click on the clubcard deals section.

hi,
    i would like to ask. to make sure, if i have 6 pounds waiting in a mailing (May), how better would it be to choose it online?
    still, i am new to Clubcard deals scheme :rolleyes:
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    manila wrote: »
    hi,
    i would like to ask. to make sure, if i have 6 pounds waiting in a mailing (May), how better would it be to choose it online?
    still, i am new to Clubcard deals scheme :rolleyes:
    They are worth (up to) 4 times the face value. The Restaurants deal works out at full value - I used £10 to give me £40 off at Bella Italia on Saturday and only had to pay for the drinks.
    Other deals are not worth 4x but are still worth having like Alton Towers and Longleat. If you have a 2 for 1 you have to weigh up wether it would be worth paying cash or using the deals as the amount you have to cash in usually works out at less than half. If you have kids, sometimes it's better to pay for the adult tickets with deals and pay cash for the kids. I have used them towards holidays - we have been to Paris, Hilton hotels in York, London, etc. and we are having a week on a canal boat this year which was an excellent deals swap - £415 in deals paid for the boat at £1660 and we only have to pay for the fuel and insurance (we did have to save them up for 2 years though!).
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • delia
    delia Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I recently recycled a mobile phone. The 300 green clubcard points have just appeared on my till receipts, however, my points total has NOT increased by 300, even though it does say: Total includes: Green clubcard points...411.
    Is it possible to check if Tesco Clubcard are actually adding these points to my account? I think there is quite a lot of trust involved...
  • pazza2000
    pazza2000 Posts: 558 Forumite
    Options
    VoucherMan wrote: »
    9. In order to qualify for your 1000 Tesco Clubcard points, you must validly register for the free trial with the correct promotion code CCFEB9 and make your third DVD Rental monthly payment. This excludes any discounted packages, e.g. gift voucher purchases and prepay.

follow the links......
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=19928733&postcount=472

So do i cancel after the third payment has been taken or just before? Never done this before....
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Options
    cxx after 3rd payment but dont forget u get free 14 day trail first if u look in ur account will show u ur payment date - one per household
    SIMPLES!
  • squiggle37
    squiggle37 Posts: 794 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry if already been asked before.

Does anyone know what the cut off date for tesco points to get them in may statement.

Thanks
    Ange
  • lab-dab
    lab-dab Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone help me with this query?

I'm about to order my deal tokens online for butlins and have £105 in different amounts in my vouchers.

Online you have to order in multiples of £2.50. The deal website will only let me order a £100, £102.50 or £105.

My total holiday cost is £404 so £101 in tesco vouchers. The problem is the smallest amount I have is a £4.50 one.

What is the best way to order it?

Will i get change if I say the full £105 as this will equate to £420 holiday cost and I'd be wasting £16 as the cost is only £404...
  • shop-to-drop
    shop-to-drop Posts: 4,340 Forumite
    Options
    lab-dab wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with this query?

I'm about to order my deal tokens online for butlins and have £105 in different amounts in my vouchers.

Online you have to order in multiples of £2.50. The deal website will only let me order a £100, £102.50 or £105.

My total holiday cost is £404 so £101 in tesco vouchers. The problem is the smallest amount I have is a £4.50 one.

What is the best way to order it?

Will i get change if I say the full £105 as this will equate to £420 holiday cost and I'd be wasting £16 as the cost is only £404...

Why don't you save the smallest voucher and pay a small balance in cash?
    :j Trytryagain FLYLADY - SAYE £700 each month Premium Bonds £713 Mortgage Was £100,000@20/6/08 now zilch 21/4/15:beer: WTL - 52 (I'll do it 4 MUM)
  • lab-dab
    lab-dab Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    Options
    That would probably be the best idea actually you're right. So if ordered £100 in vouchers and then gave them £100.50 I'm guessing they'd credit the rest to my account?

Thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport