Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here

Options

Comments

• bigstevex
    bigstevex Posts: 913 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just wondering, topps tiles is only on till the end of january apparently but I have £54 of vouchers waiting to be sent to me and another £15 here, is there anyway i can get tesco to send them out to me as my deal token early if you catch my drift :)
  • tommyb147
    Options
    Hey people just wondering I have brought 1 mobile from tesco today with 1000 free clubcard points, just wondering when and if i can buy another? I've heard its 1 phone per customer per day is that right?
  • magic_crayon
    Options
    This may be a silly question but when I log in to check my points balance it says:

You have opted to receive your coupons to spend: in-store

and there is an option to Receive coupons to spend online (eCoupons).

Do either of these options affect whether or not I can use my points for clubcard deals or affect which deals I can use?
  • magic_crayon
    magic_crayon Posts: 467 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 January 2010 at 1:18PM
    Options
    edited as post has been removed
  • JOBEN
    JOBEN Posts: 91 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi
    I know the points are due out in February but is it early feb or late feb
    thanks in advance
    Jo
  • TheBex
    TheBex Posts: 179 Forumite
    edited 16 January 2010 at 7:34PM
    Options
    OK, not sure if this is the right place to post, I've just popped over from DFW where I normally live and which I used to be (now DF! :) )

Question: I really wanted these earrings at goldsmiths which I had saved my vouchers for. Now they've been converted into tokens I was dismayed today to discover they're in the sale so I can't use my tokens. Does anyone know if I can buy them and something full price, using the vouchers and a credit card, and then return the full price item for a full refund of its value to the CC? The earrings are now 230 and I've got 300 of tokens. Alternatively if anyone thinks it will work with something that's in the sale but over 300 (ie the value of my tokens) I've got something in mind, and being freshly DF have a (little) disposable income now....

Any help massively appreciated, this will be my first treat since uni if I can pull it off!
    Do you need it? Yep. Really? Yes! How have you managed for the last 28 years without it? Erm....
    NO NAUGHTY SHOPPING Bex.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    Late February, depends on your name as well.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • mollymillions
    Options
    Hello all!

After years of lurking about reading and and saving from everyone else posts, thought it was high time I get involved!

I have managed to save £200 in Clubcard vouchers and would like to spend them on my family for some sort of holiday. I am little confused as to what the best way to do this may be - I am aware of the special on Airmiles at the moment but I am not sure if Airmiles restrict you to certain carriers/dates/airports etc. I didn't know whether or not using them in any other holiday deal capacity (cosmos, siblu etc) would be better?

Does anyone have any experience or have compared the ways to spend them recently? I am dreadfully confused about it all and trying to write a dissertation :confused: so any help you can give will be well appreciated!

BTW, my family consist of two adults and a 3 year old.

Thanks in advance!
  • Hey_Dude
    Hey_Dude Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    Options
    It very much depends, like so many things, on your perception.

Holiday providers will take clubcard tokens as payment against the full price of the holiday.

So say this is £600 - you will redeem £200 worth of vouchers, leaving you £400 to pay.

However the same holiday provider may be selling the same holiday in a sale, say for £500.

So one point of view is 'hurray, I've saved £100' - another is 'I wish my clubcard tokens were really worth four times their value...'

Duder
  • mollymillions
    Options
    Yes, you're quite right. It's so difficult to know what to do and I bet I end up wishing I did something different when I do decide!

Cheers :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport