Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here

Options

Comments

• hammyali
    hammyali Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice. Even if I accumulated some money it may at least help with the hotel bill. Are there specific hotels I can use Tesco vouchers with abroad, or is it very, very limited....if any?
  • *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    Yes you can use it for hotels but they aren't always a particularly good deal as the 4x value only works on rack rates which as everyone knows, can easily be undercut within a few minutes of looking elsewhere. Try looking on the Tesco website as there is a clubcard section there that tells you all the places you can use them as well as their terms and conditions.
  • rich_shot2003
    Options
    How long are Tesco going to do there double clubcard points for?

I have looked on there website but can not see a end date for it also when is the cut of date for points for the Feb post out off vouchers?

As they say every little helps:j
  • Loonytoons
    Options
    Not sure when the double points will stop, it hasn't been mentioned yet. The cut off for points to receive them in February is 25th Jan, HTH :D
  • MelMcM
    MelMcM Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    I would like to get a return flight to Shanghai on my Tesco points. I've been saving really hard!

My maths is rubbish though so please can someone help me....

How many Tesco vouchers do I need to convert please?
  • lady_wolfs_head
    Options
    £2.50 in clubcards gets you 60 airmiles, go to the clubcard site. If you join it it an give you up to date points in your account infor and all the deals etc. And you can do eerything you need to do with your points there.
  • yellowlabellady
    Options
    Hi, just wondering how I go about spending Clubcard vouchers online? Sorry if that seems a dumb question but have never done it before!

I have £29 in "paper" vouchers to use, but have seen a Camera online that I would like to use them for and am not sure if I need to convert them into Ecoupons or something first? If so, how would I go about this??

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Wealth can be measured in many ways...not all of them by pence and pounds.;) :happylove
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi, just wondering how I go about spending Clubcard vouchers online? Sorry if that seems a dumb question but have never done it before!

I have £29 in "paper" vouchers to use, but have seen a Camera online that I would like to use them for and am not sure if I need to convert them into Ecoupons or something first? If so, how would I go about this??
    You would do this by shopping online as you would normally and at the checkout enter the Online codes printed on your vouchers.
    I would however, recommend you don't use them for your shopping until you have had a look at swapping them for a Clubcard Deal first - you can get "up to" 4 x the value, i.e. £116 in deals. I use them all the time for hotels, holidays, restaurants, days out, etc. Check out the website here :D
    If you don't find anything there, some people sell their vouchers on eBay and they usually get at least 2 x value. You could then put this money towards your purchase
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • fatboyonadiet
    Options
    I was looking into changing some of my clubcard vouchers into deal tokens for Cosmos, I know roughly where I want to go and when but is there a way I can find out the price they would charge at that time?
    2p off is still 2p off!
  • sairz
    sairz Posts: 484 Forumite
    Options
    I want to start using my clubcard more often but i am unsure about some things(maybe im being a bit dense) anyway i understand that your vouchers are worth 4 times that in deals, but when do you get these vouchers, is it every quarter or can you just keep collecting points until you decide to cash them in?, i was thinking about saving for a holiday for the family but if they sent them out every 3 months then i obviously wouldnt have enough points to pay for most of it, so how does it work, do they just send a statement, hope you can understand me a mumble alot.
    Sairz xx
    :AEleventh Heaven No.3 :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family