Post of the Month - July

Options

Comments

• zcaprd7
    zcaprd7 Posts: 1,079 Forumite
    Options
    How many times....

The link didn't re-appear!

That was the older thread that had ended (so I didn't bother updating it, nor did the moderator ask me to update it).

:'(
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The Sheriff's on his (or her) way to the Olympics

The wrong place to continue this , but have posted further in the Site discussion thread
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Please note this is the post of the month thread - it is things in the NOT for discussing other issues.

As for the specific affiliate link issue - i will start another post on this with a decision.
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • rach
    rach Posts: 5,476 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    my vote goes to thepearce for the NC offer. :)
    Mum to gorgeous baby boy born Sept 2010:j
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    (look I'm sorry Glad and The Sheriff)

ME ???
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • richardwadge
    Options
    I would also like to nominate Real Radix for his/her http://www.fatfingers.co.uk/ website. An excellent idea and very kind of him/her to share it with us all. :D
  • JIMJAM_4
    JIMJAM_4 Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    Please note this is the post of the month thread - it is things in the NOT for discussing other issues.

As for the specific affiliate link issue - i will start another post on this with a decision.
    i agree and think the off subject posts should be deleted
  • Juicy_Tube
    Juicy_Tube Posts: 619 Forumite
    Options
    Hard choice between thepearce for the NC/Boots offer and zcaprd7 and Virgin wines. And my vote goes to.........(drum role please)...

zcaprd7

Managed to get 2 cases of wine at £24.99 for myself(hic) and 2 for my Dad!

Didn't benefit from the NC offer too much, but it did give me hours of fun reading all about it!!

JT
    It's great in here! :)
  • kahunahen
    kahunahen Posts: 63 Forumite
    Options
    I'd like to nominate thepearce..not for the Boots offer but for the Argos DECT cordless phones for £13.90 as I made use of the bargain and got a half price DAB radio from the thread.

http://forum.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Urgents;action=display;num=1090691049
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Im torn between realradix for the fat fingers ebay search engine, which is great, already bidding on some portmeirion pottery I collect, which I would never have found as it was incorrectly spelt portmerion ;D ;D

BUT I'd also like to nominate thepearce for the ncboots offer
    I didn't benefit much from it as my local boots is very small and doesn't stock toe seperators  :( but it was the best tip of the month
    what better way to save money than to make it

so thepearce gets the vote
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure