wetherspoons head office contact req,please

Options
I have written a genuine letter(email) of complaint to wetherspoons via the contact customer services on their website,to date(14 days ago) i have still recieved no reply.Upon doing a google search i came across quite a few similar cases,can anyone give me a more direct contact avenue to persue,i would ideally like to contact Mr Tim Martin either by post or email,failing that anyone in a higher position than the customer service dept,i am not willing to let my complaint fade away but am struggling at the moment as to where i go next.

Comments

• chocolatechipcookies
    Options
    What's the complaint about?
  • Blacksheep1979
    Blacksheep1979 Posts: 4,224 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    you really haven't looked very hard have you? Under feedback on their website they have the head office address...
  • JAMBO
    JAMBO Posts: 322 Forumite
    Options
    you really haven't looked very hard have you? Under feedback on their website they have the head office address...

Actually i have,the address goes straight to the customer service dept...

Chocochip...its regarding the disgusting state of the toilets,i wont go into detail.
  • fudgeukraine
    fudgeukraine Posts: 142 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's a pub toilet, they're not meant to be clean enough to eat your dinner off. Maybe a call to the manager of the branch if you feel that way but there's more important things to worry about that dirty pub toilets.
  • bottleredhead
    bottleredhead Posts: 228 Forumite
    Options
    It's a pub toilet, they're not meant to be clean enough to eat your dinner off. Maybe a call to the manager of the branch if you feel that way but there's more important things to worry about that dirty pub toilets.

Had to comment on this post.

In my mind, and probably the ops, if they can't even keep the toilets clean (a public area) then what the hell are the kitchens etc like?

No excuse, totally gross to go into dirty toilets and is a worry from a hygiene level up.

Good luck with your complaint.
    I'm a Nanny again! 23rd April 2012
    Elijah arrived 7 weeks early, 4lb 6.5ozs struggling a bit but in neo natal so well looke after!

I'm A Nanny! (3rd July 2008)
    Carmella arrived 7 weeks early, 4lb 11ozs and doing well in Neo natal :j
  • JAMBO
    JAMBO Posts: 322 Forumite
    Options

I cant believe you took the time to post that,seeing as you asked there were 6 toilets of which 5 were half full of waste,stinking to high heaven,my wife had to wait in line for the one vacant loo,when she came back to the table she was unable to finish her dinner,in fact she hardly touched it,she did not tell me the reason till around 30mins after we left on our way to a concert,it was part of a birthday surprise from myself,she didnt want to let me know it had spoilt her night.Thank you anyway fudgeukraine,not everything is as it seems,to be honest i cant be bothered anymore with this site when i read posts like yours,it does help to think before you type,goodbye.
  • RichyRich
    RichyRich Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    J. D. Wetherspoon plcc
    Wetherspoon House
    Reeds Crescent
    WATFORD
    WD24 4QL

Don't expect a reply. I sent a letter and never got one.
    #145 Save £12k in 2016 Challenge: £12,062.62/£12,000.00 Beginning Balance: £5,027.78 CHALLENGE MET
    #060 Save £12k in 2017 Challenge: £11,03.70/£12,000.00 Beginning Balance: £12,976.79 Shortfall: £996.30:eek:
    This is the secret message.
  • uktim29
    uktim29 Posts: 2,722 Forumite
    Options
    Had to comment on this post.

In my mind, and probably the ops, if they can't even keep the toilets clean (a public area) then what the hell are the kitchens etc like?

No excuse, totally gross to go into dirty toilets and is a worry from a hygiene level up.

Good luck with your complaint.

Weatherspoons is a pub.

You're not going to get 5 !!!!ed up blokes every minute going into the kitchens!
  • uktim29
    uktim29 Posts: 2,722 Forumite
    Options
    JAMBO wrote: »
    I cant believe you took the time to post that,seeing as you asked there were 6 toilets of which 5 were half full of waste,stinking to high heaven,my wife had to wait in line for the one vacant loo,when she came back to the table she was unable to finish her dinner,in fact she hardly touched it,she did not tell me the reason till around 30mins after we left on our way to a concert,it was part of a birthday surprise from myself,she didnt want to let me know it had spoilt her night.Thank you anyway fudgeukraine,not everything is as it seems,to be honest i cant be bothered anymore with this site when i read posts like yours,it does help to think before you type,goodbye.

It's the people that use them that do that.

A member of staff going in there with a mop wouldn't have sorted that! It would probably them need a company that unblocks drains etc which obviously won't appear with the wave of a magic wond. They would then actually have to get there.
  • kuohu
    kuohu Posts: 913 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I would expect better standards in a Wetherspoons than an average pub, plus the OP is talking about ladies loos.
    DFW Nerd 035
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport