We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Jak's 'I will not spend any money on rubbish and I will pay off my debts' diary

Comments

• Jusr read your entire thread... sighed and cried and smiled and giggled... and then finally had one of those.... emotions rolled into one moments... Congratulations to you, your husband and welcome to a little boy who has a mother who will not only protect, nuture and raise her son to be a responsible adult but also instill in him the meaning of love will always mean more than 'things'
  • angelflower_2
    angelflower_2 Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    awww congratulations - and yes, dont stop looking at him - time goes by so fast. Before you know it he will be turning into a narky teenager!!

Cant wait to see the pic :)
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
  • stacy
    stacy Posts: 660 Forumite
    Hey Jak, congratulations!! cant wait to see a pic! my bro and his fiancee r having another baby in sept soooo cant wait, not long now. :j
    Due to budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off.
    Debt free Olympic challenger No.11
    Paid off so far: £3274.75
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 92,244 Ambassador
    Debt-free and Proud! Home Insurance Hacker! PPI Party Pooper I've been Money Tipped!
    Welcome to the world Sampson.
    Well done Jaq.
    Take care
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • sophiesmum_2
    sophiesmum_2 Posts: 4,965 Forumite
    Congratulations jak and Mr jak:j :j :j

Welcome to Sampson:heartpuls :heartpuls :heartpuls
    Reduce,re-use, recycle.

• piglet6
    piglet6 Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Congratulations! smiliewave.gif

signgoodjob.gif Jak and Mr Jak, and welcome2.gif to Sampson!!

hi5.gif

Piglet
    x
  • cassey1
    cassey1 Posts: 1,531 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won! First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    congratulations,that is brillant news.
  • jak
    jak Posts: 2,027 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Thanks everyone. he's even lovely when he cries...
    2022 Comp total (prizes + free spins): £494.81 #20 £12 a day Jan: £382.95/£372 #57 360 1p challenge: £17.70 £10 a day Feb: £571.09/£280 March: £311.96/£310
  • lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 11,003 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper Second Anniversary
    How are you feeling?
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • jak
    jak Posts: 2,027 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    a bit sore but ok. He cried loads last night so that was hard. How do u put pics on here?
    2022 Comp total (prizes + free spins): £494.81 #20 £12 a day Jan: £382.95/£372 #57 360 1p challenge: £17.70 £10 a day Feb: £571.09/£280 March: £311.96/£310
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.