Jak's 'I will not spend any money on rubbish and I will pay off my debts' diary

Options

Comments

• lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,748 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry can't help I am useless at techno stuff. Are you home now?
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,418 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Cant help~sorry~ but cant wait to see the pics.
    Hope you are ok.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Keeping_Positive
    Options
    Open a photobucket account and I think it gives three different codes for each photo. One is for emails you copy and paste across I think.

:j
    May 2013 new beginnings:j
  • jak
    jak Posts: 2,027 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ok off to try that now.... will get back to u
    x
    2022 Comp total (prizes + free spins): £494.81 #20 £12 a day Jan: £382.95/£372 #57 360 1p challenge: £17.70 £10 a day Feb: £571.09/£280 March: £311.96/£310
  • jak
    Options
    http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/puroku/sammy.jpg

OK I hope this works...fingers crossed!
    2022 Comp total (prizes + free spins): £494.81 #20 £12 a day Jan: £382.95/£372 #57 360 1p challenge: £17.70 £10 a day Feb: £571.09/£280 March: £311.96/£310
  • sophie27
    sophie27 Posts: 253 Forumite
    Options
    He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

(Always read your thread and posted a couple of times, think you have done so well)
    It Will be Mine.............ITV Cash Win, Ipod Touch & Spa Break
    I have the comping bug! :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,418 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    What a wee cutie pie~yum!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Keeping_Positive
    Options
    Awww I wanna hug he looks sooo cute.

I wont forget his birthday either its myDD2 and sisters. Coninsidentely my DD2 was due on the 16th and was 10 days late. I said to her (knew it was a girl) dont arrive on the 26th but she promply arived at 8.01 with 3 hours labour!
  • jak
    Options
    3 hours labour! Lucky thing- well...sort of! Congrats to her! They are so lovely when they are little.
    We are having a lovely time getting to know each other although dh is abck to work tommorow so it's our first day by ourselves...I;m a bit nervous! My sister is down tomorrow night tho so that's good. She can help me clean. The house is such a tip!!
    J
    X
  • Keeping_Positive
    Options
    I must admit 32 hours for a first did not sound fun. My first and third were longer, 15 and 6. DD2 (the 3 hour labour) wasnt hanging around when she finally decided to arrive not even time for epidural :(!

Youll be fine on your own ( can be nice just having a cuddle with no one else about, forget house work. Just do the essentials ie feed both of you, not much else matters. A routine ish will follow soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family