Jewellery making anyone??

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Crafting
746 replies 81.4K views

Replies

• Vicks-I got my order from Ang's Attic. Am very pleased with the quality and the prices, cheap for findings!!! Will definately use her again. Thanks for that one!
  • vicks276vicks276 Forumite
    834 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine too Ange - i've got barrettes and beads coming out of my ears!! Been beading this afternoon made quite a few bits.

I dont know how near any of you are to Manchester but theres a bead and crafty show thing on at Bolton's football ground called 'Make It' some time in June. Theres a comp on the comps board to win free entry tickets. Will try and find the link in a while got to pop out now

Vicks xx
    :heart2: Stuff & Thangs :heart2:
    834 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Angie been calling you Ange - must have angs-attic on the brain!!
  • Lol Vicks - don't worry!!!! I'm at the other end of the country in Bristol so Manchester too far for me!!!! I will have to keep my ears open for one down here!!
  • MEGANEMEGANE Forumite
    230 Posts
    ✭✭
    vicks276 wrote: »
    I got mine too Ange - i've got barrettes and beads coming out of my ears!! Been beading this afternoon made quite a few bits.

I dont know how near any of you are to Manchester but theres a bead and crafty show thing on at Bolton's football ground called 'Make It' some time in June. Theres a comp on the comps board to win free entry tickets. Will try and find the link in a while got to pop out now

Vicks xx

Hi Vicks - been lurking on here as have not done any beading yet but seriously considering it so would love to go to this show - can you PM me the details or the link if you have it please. I am from Preston so quite near for me .
    Thanks
    834 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    The link for the comp is http://www.cardmakingandpapercraft.com/entryForm.asp?id=41038

enter details and check/uncheck necessary boxes
    Closes 2/5/08 (today)

Good luck!!!
  • MEGANEMEGANE Forumite
    230 Posts
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that Vicks but thought it was for beading type show this one just says cardmaking which I am not really interested in - but thanks again!
  • MEGANE wrote: »
    Thanks for that Vicks but thought it was for beading type show this one just says cardmaking which I am not really interested in - but thanks again!

Megane - I think it is a general craft show, here is the link for the show and it is on 16-18 May in Bolton.

http://www.make-it.org.uk/home.php

It says:

Make it takes place at the Reebok Stadium, Bolton on 16th, 17th and 18th May 2008 and this year welcomes a packed hall of over a hundred exhibitors displaying thousands of paper craft, bead craft and hobby craft supplies, kits and materials.

Free stand demonstrations, make 'n' takes and an inspiring programme of cardmaking, scrapbooking and beading workshops complete the all-action line up in Bolton this May.

£7 a ticket I think.
    834 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Megane I had seen a bead show advertised somewhere and thought it was this. Now I can't find the info for the Bolton bead show - anyone else know when it is?
    834 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    ps just found these gorgeous beads on ebay - im soooooo tempted!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=330231285146&Category=14316&_trksid=p3907.m29
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides