Cheap Smell-alikes - Cheaper alternatives to Expensive Perfumes

edited 12 September 2013 at 10:55PM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
1.1K replies 733.8K views
1104105106107108110»

Replies

• SoSilver9SoSilver9 Forumite
    74 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I like ZARA perfumes and on Youtube there are videos where people say which ones are dupes. I buy just based on my favorite floral notes and so far very pleased. Lovely affordable perfumes.
  • Gellar9Gellar9 Forumite
    48 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    If you're planning on splashing out £50+, Shure Cosmetics is the place to go, as you get things at warehouse prices. Those Milton Lloyds are £2.05 for most of them (plus VAT and delivery - usually £6) but even with that on, still getting them a lot cheaper. Just avoid the Shirley May/Dorall etc rubbish.
    Also try out Perfume Parlour, Pocket Scents, Rosa Salas - they do 'clones' but also their own creations. Their are some not so good clone houses, but these are really good. Rosa Salas discovered recently. Lots of YT vids on them and they are really good.
  • Denno77Denno77 Forumite
    16 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi,
    Can anyone recommend which Creation Lamis ones are good smellalikes and long lasting?As I sell on a car boot sale.Or any other brands.Ive heard they do a good Men's Spicebomb one but my supplier doesn't currently have it.Mainly after men's ones please.
    I've tried most of the Milton Lloyd ones to be honest,and the Creed/Victor.
    Many thanks!!!
  • MgCompMgComp Forumite
    34 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I have used the Essence Vault in the past and have always been pleased, their prices are very reasonable