Hayfever sufferers! Fantastic bargain Lloyds Pharmacy- 'Medinose' + Ioniser £19.99!!

Replies

• waddy80waddy80 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so today (a really high pollen day) I've decided to go cold turkey and not take any tablets and see if the medinose is making any difference. I have been using it for about a week, so hopefully it has taken effect.
    I will report back later on weather it has worked!
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• bb999bb999 Forumite
    528 Posts
    Have been using mine for about 3 weeks, and so far hardly a sneeze.
  • zulubabezulubabe Forumite
    974 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Don't normally suffer from Hayfever, but just got back from Amsterdam and its been really bad - thank god we only spent a couple of hours in Amsterdam. I'm having piriton and some nose spray beginning with a 'b' its calmed down a bit since coming home
    2019 Wins: Feb: £10 Aldi Voucher, Frankie & Benny's meal for 2; May: Game from Maynards. June: 2x tickets to Foodies Festival July: £100 September: £30; October: £1000, Goldfinch Merch Pack

Thanks those who post Comps
  • mrsv05mrsv05 Forumite
    823 Posts
    been suffering lately and refound my nose thingy today. used it for first time and nothing since this morning - so far brilliant !!
    A happy wife, and mum to 2 lovely little boys :j
  • waddy80waddy80 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a good day, Patio door has been open all day (usually I live with the doors and windows always shut to keep the pollen out) and Although I've had a couple of sneezes, nothing really bad.

Going to get some local honey from the farmers market this week and try that aswell!
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• TuckerTucker Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I have been using mine for 3 days now. I was pretty OK beforehand, but now I'm struggling and having to breathe through my mouth (except at night because I take the nose bits out).

I'm getting some funny looks too........... I'm not sure it's worth the effort myself. Not quite as trendy looking as an Ipod as a fashion accessory is it??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • bb999bb999 Forumite
    528 Posts
    Tucker wrote: »
    I have been using mine for 3 days now. I was pretty OK beforehand, but now I'm struggling and having to breathe through my mouth (except at night because I take the nose bits out).

I'm getting some funny looks too........... I'm not sure it's worth the effort myself. Not quite as trendy looking as an Ipod as a fashion accessory is it??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I really do hope this is a not meant to be a serious comment!
  • cepheuscepheus
    20.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

reminds me of the black adder sketch where he is pretending to be mad by sticking two sticks up his nose!
  • TuckerTucker Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Well the local hoddies have stayed well away from me, I've had two lucrative job offers which start in December and one bloke asking for my autograph as he thought I was Peter Schmeichel.......

This blocked nose business isn't as bad as I thought!
  • jamtart6jamtart6 Forumite
    8.3K Posts
    I was going to get one of these but some havent seen any results :(

I have had local honey for 2 years, but I suggest you take it September -March/April rather than in the summer. This builds up an immunity to the pollen. If you have it in the summer, it just gets worse as the honey has the pollen in which will irritate your allergies more!

I usually start in March, but today is the first real day I've felt anything. Last year was MUCH better too. I think its the honey!!

Potters Allerclear eyedrops (herbal in Boots) are the best things Ive ever used for stopping itchy eyes. I have tried loads of prescribedones and they are brilliant.

:ABeing Thrifty Gifty again this year:A

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides