Hayfever sufferers! Fantastic bargain Lloyds Pharmacy- 'Medinose' + Ioniser £19.99!!

Replies

• TechTerryTechTerry Forumite
    303 Posts
    Mines flashing blue and after about 10 secs it goes off.

While it flashing blue the nose bits are lighting up red.
  • katthehatkatthehat Forumite
    1K Posts
    TechTerry wrote: »
    Mines flashing blue and after about 10 secs it goes off.

While it flashing blue the nose bits are lighting up red.

Thinking about getting 1 for my OH, he really suffers, this sounds rather interesting?????????????????:p
    Kat :money:
  • terfterf Forumite
    289 Posts
    Well I suffer pretty badly from hayfever and after 10 days or so of using both the ioniser + 'medinose' I haven't noticed much of a difference unfortunately. I've read that these devices might be more effective for people who have milder allergies. Still going to continue using it though in case it makes my hayfever better over time.
  • photomephotome Forumite
    15.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Bake Off Boss!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get mild hayfever normally..but last two days it has been BAD (in norwich) has anyone else had it worse than normal this week
  • This gadget didn't do much for my other half - she hasn't noticed and difference unfortunately.
  • cepheuscepheus
    20.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I get two spells of hay fever, March and June/July, but I have been suffering over the last few weeks for some reason. It is usually tree pollen this early in the year. Beech I think. However, I have always suspected rape seed since I never used to suffer before June 20 years ago. The recent sunny but breezy spell hasn't helped.
  • babbelquackbabbelquack Forumite
    28 Posts
    Try "Local" honey for hayfever.

I usually get it worst in June so from the end of March to early September I take a spoonful a day. This is my third year and it's getting better year on year, I have read where it has cleared up peoples hayfever eventually.

Just make sure it's local not from Tesco's!! ;)
  • peggydoodaapeggydoodaa Forumite
    303 Posts
    Try "Local" honey for hayfever.

I usually get it worst in June so from the end of March to early September I take a spoonful a day. This is my third year and it's getting better year on year, I have read where it has cleared up peoples hayfever eventually.

Just make sure it's local not from Tesco's!! ;)

I'm hoping to try the local honey theory this year. Apparently it needs to be produced within a 25 miles radius from where you live!
    I may be shy, but that doesn't make me an angel ;)
  • I'm hoping to try the local honey theory this year. Apparently it needs to be produced within a 25 miles radius from where you live!

That's correct, something to do with putting the pollen back into your body from the flowers in your area??

I started seaching for beekeepers and eventually found local producers in my area. Local health shops may have it too.
  • cepheuscepheus
    20.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK a bit Juvenile but:

If anyone wants a good laugh at themselves, try sticking the medicose thing up their nose in the dark switching it on and and looking at themselves! This is incredible.

Don't show anyone, or else you will get the nickname Rudolph!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides