PPI Reclaiming discussion Part II

Options

Comments

• marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    Busta wrote: »
    LOL, i like that one, im on the wine too.... thanks Marshalka and Lani, will send another letter to them, and take it from there.xxxxx

Yes Lani, i have been focussing on the bigger cases, and have been VERY stressed!!!!!!!!

Cause ill let you know when the cheque comes, rang Halfax/BOS and they said that they CANNOT use and refunds from loans which i have paid off before for the new loans, so thats means i have to be refunded direct, Ha, ha...........:j
    And all that worrying and questions ;)
  • marshallka
    Options
    Loulou1513 wrote: »
    I think I might just do that Marshallka.
    Thanks again for all the help I've had so far off you guys. It helps a lot when you know others have been or are going through the same.
    :beer: Loulou
    Cheers to you too Loulou. Just let us know the reply and we can try to help from there.
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    marshallka wrote: »
    Only on now until the Amir Khan fight. I thought it was now but theres another first. Now i have opened my wine.

Wheres DI:confused:

Helloooooooo

Sorry, felt a bit queasy so had to have a little lie down.......:o , still feeling a little off but going to have a quick shower in a min to freshen up.;)

I need one of those special lamps, its really getting me down these earlier dark nights !!!
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • marshallka
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    Helloooooooo

Sorry, felt a bit queasy so had to have a little lie down.......:o , still feeling a little off but going to have a quick shower in a min to freshen up.;)

I need one of those special lamps, its really getting me down these earlier dark nights !!!
    I've got one Di, i know i joke about SAD but its really a bad thing to live with. I hate the winter, have no enery and feel really low. I was going to sell it but may have to use it again. I forget it when its summer but as soon as autumn winter is approaching its not nice. I joined a site last year. Will post you the link.

I was made to live in the sun.

Its good for when you are working nights as well. I went on it for a couple of hours and managed the nights no prob.
  • di3004
    Options
    I've got one Di, i know i joke about SAD but its really a bad thing to live with. I hate the winter, have no enery and feel really low. I was going to sell it but may have to use it again. I forget it when its summer but as soon as autumn winter is approaching its not nice. I joined a site last year. Will post you the link.

I was made to live in the sun.

Thanks hun that will be cool, and its defo SAD, I'm like it every time come Autumn/Winter, its so hard going isn't it ?:rolleyes:
  • marshallka
    Options
    Thanks hun that will be cool, and its defo SAD, I'm like it every time come Autumn/Winter, its so hard going isn't it ?:rolleyes:
    Di, its sooo freaky, we are so alike. I will have to find the cd with my old favourites on as had new hard drive put in last week as mine was acting up so its on the old one. Believe me though this site is better for it (LOL).

I have tried a diet of walnuts etc. Nothing only the sun works. Its to do with the light hitting the back of your eyes. (believe me Di, this site is far better for ya than the sad sites - take it from me matey - keeping very busy is better)

I have always said that we are sun signs and we need the sun.

I get soo blummin depressed in the winter. I know people think its a fake or not real but believe me it is real and it is an illness. People just don't understand it.

You and me need a trip to GIB perhaps.!!!!! Visit some friends!!:rolleyes2:D
  • di3004
    Options
    Di, its sooo freaky, we are so alike. I will have to find the cd with my old favourites on as had new hard drive put in last week as mine was acting up so its on the old one. Believe me though this site is better for it (LOL).

I have tried a diet of walnuts etc. Nothing only the sun works. Its to do with the light hitting the back of your eyes. (believe me Di, this site is far better for ya than the sad sites - take it from me matey - keeping very busy is better)

I have always said that we are sun signs and we need the sun.

I get soo blummin depressed in the winter. I know people think its a fake or not real but believe me it is real and it is an illness. People just don't understand it.

You and me need a trip to GIB perhaps.!!!!! Visit some friends!!:rolleyes2:D

Had my shower, feel fresher but still down and lousy, yes your right we are so alike......:D , the sun makes me feel good and as soon as night times draws in, its difficult, my concentration goes, feel like running and never stopping until it gets light again.
    I know of others suffering this too and these sites take my mind off, which helps.

Yes a trip to GIB would be cool, these people need a good talking too...:D , I'm up for that hun lol.......:D.
    Night times I hate and my poor family don't say a lot to me, they know what I'm like......:o
  • marshallka
    Options
    Di, Amir will be fighting soon so if i go quick i will be back on tomorrow. I am here for now.:D
  • marshallka
    Options
    Had my shower, feel fresher but still down and lousy, yes your right we are so alike......:D , the sun makes me feel good and as soon as night times draws in, its difficult, my concentration goes, feel like running and never stopping until it gets light again.
    I know of others suffering this too and these sites take my mind off, which helps.

Yes a trip to GIB would be cool, these people need a good talking too...:D , I'm up for that hun lol.......:D.
    Night times I hate and my poor family don't say a lot to me, they know what I'm like......:o
    I am sure we could fill the night times up in GIB Di.;)

My family understand me now. It was hard but thats me. I cannot help it Its the way i am.
  • di3004
    Options
    Di, Amir will be fighting soon so if i go quick i will be back on tomorrow. I am here for now.:D

Wow that should be a good fight then.....;) .
    And not to worry hun I understand if you have to suddenly go.;)

Did you follow Big brother at all ?

Rachel Rice the girl who won this is my mates cousin, she is a lovely girl, and the whole family are very nice.
    Rachel used to come to my house when she was small and tickle my son's feet lol.....:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport