Pipex - contact details to claim refund

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
26 replies 4.1K views
oscar_merkxoscar_merkx Forumite
77 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
Hi ya

I have been with Pipex for a while now.

They owe me £ 29.98 for 2 months which they have not refunded since November 07.

Does anybody have a contact address for the CEO ?

Oscar
Events Organiser

Replies

• gartygarty Forumite
    92 Posts
    l had a problem with pipex phoned them up and said l want to end contract :T guess what ...got problem fixed out (just waiting for 2 yrs off overcharging on every monthly bill off 6.50 refunded to my account) phone up and say you want to cancel ( just wait and see how quic they fix your problem out):p
  • hpsauceyhpsaucey Forumite
    136 Posts
    I have been with pipex for 15 months and they had never taken 1 single payment from my bank even though direct debit was set up in nov.2006.Originally asked for bb and telephone package and only after I left old IP i was yold by email that as I was with Post office homephone couldnt do it. if I had known wouldnt have changed to them. and then they charged me for both for 6 months until i double checked all online invoices. decided to leave Nov 2007 asked for mac code and offered my bb at £9.99 for this year but they still hadnt taken anymoney and then got email saying I owed the over £140 and that they were taking it this month so I phoned and after nearly an hour of arguing on the phone[expensive calls too] woman admitted they hadnt even tried to take monthly payments not once. so am tied to them until nov thisyear and probably end up paying month ddall at once again. who can I complain to.??
  • davmaildavmail Forumite
    371 Posts
    Just to add,I left Pipex,got ,my £150:00 back they wrongly took out,been with O2,guess what?Pipex took out monthly payment from my card today,even though I am no longer a customer!!!!!This is what you are dealing with,a money grabbing useless company,TISCALI is useless also.AVOID AT ALL COSTS.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Kawasaki z750 Rider!
    136 Posts
    I have emailed both these people and await a reply. regarding desgraceful billing and customer services. lets see how long it takes them to reply
    136 Posts
    48hrs no replies as yet
    136 Posts
    emailed mary turner and debbie roff on 31/3 still not replied .
    emailed john skuni today 3/4 see if i get a reply from anyone????
    136 Posts
    AMAZING/// got a phone call today fri 4/4/08. someone from pipex. apologising for state of my billing etc and got it all sorted out. they admitted they hadnt tried to take any money out from bank but admitted they had been overcharging me for 6 months las year so going to refund me half of what I had paid out all at once [£120 and even offered me a choice of going to bank getting all the £120 back and paying off on a payment plan] and have offered me 3 months free again so all in all I have been with them 15 months and had 6 months free not paid. All I would say is many many thanx for emails adresses supplied by forum members and to every1 else just send them complaint emails and letters and GET IT SORTED TA V much
  • Former_MSE_ArchnaFormer_MSE_Archna Former MSE
    1.9K Posts
    MSE Staff
    Hi guys,

I've been contacted by Tiscali and asked to remove the email addresses. As it's not really fair to have personal email addresses on the site, I've removed them so if you're having problems please could you email [EMAIL="customerrelations@pipex,net"][email protected],net[/EMAIL]

However if you're still having problems, please PM me and I'll see if I can do anything.

Thanks

MSE Archna
  • davmaildavmail Forumite
    371 Posts
    Glad you got it sorted hpsaucy,if Pipex can mess us around,we should do the same to them,they dont want the e-mail adresses up as they would be flooded with complaints because their service is SO crap.Anyway,good result.The e-mail addresses were in the public domain anyway,freely available to all those who look.:beer:
    Kawasaki z750 Rider!
    136 Posts
    have kep a copy so if any1 wants them still they can pm me because even tho they have had them taken off here some1 should be held responsible for crap treatment from pipex
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Ultrafast broadband upgrades

Being made available to more English counties

MSE News

30+ ways to stop scams

Incl tips to spot 'em & what to do if you're scammed

MSE Guides

£37 of No7 beauty products for £12

Available online and in stores

MSE Deals