Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's Thread 3

Options

Comments

• dot111
    dot111 Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Vodafone unlock most phones for free now, and most arrive unlocked I think.
  • pipi
    pipi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi is it possible to unlock older phones? I have an Benq siemens EF61 which I need to unlock to send to my step daughter in france as she has broken her old one and we can't contact her at all! I rang Virgin to get the code before they started charging for them, (12th May) but they didn't post it and when I called today to ask to resend it they wanted to charge me £15! which I can't really afford.
  • eddmed
    eddmed Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    I have checked a few websites and after giving my imei number they tell me they can u nlock my phone but i thought that it had to be done via a data cable. Is this true?
    Thanks
  • Cavey
    Cavey Posts: 299 Forumite
    Options
    *I reserve the right to have an opinion, the right to change this opinion and the right to be wrong.*
    Hope that helps. If you find this post useful, please feel free to hit the V V V V V V 'Thanks' button below
  • shere1
    shere1 Posts: 613 Forumite
    Options
    I expect they will want paying as well. Lots of dodgy sites that charge a few quid and send you information you could google and worst thing it does not give you an unlock code.

If it is on Vodafone then contact Vodafone yourself and get the code for free.

Otherwise you may be able to patch unlock it for free.
  • cjhorn85
    cjhorn85 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    I was wondering, does anyone know a reliable website where I can unlock my Sony Ericsson K810i?

Is the website kingmobilephone.com any good? And if so, how long does it take to unlock the phone via cable? Do I have to install anything, or is it just the software that comes with the website?

Cheapest, and most reliable ways please :) I need this ASAP.

Thanks
    Chris
  • xplora
    xplora Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    cjhorn85 wrote: »
    I was wondering, does anyone know a reliable website where I can unlock my Sony Ericsson K810i?

Is the website kingmobilephone.com any good? And if so, how long does it take to unlock the phone via cable? Do I have to install anything, or is it just the software that comes with the website?

Cheapest, and most reliable ways please :) I need this ASAP.

Thanks
    Chris

Heard some good reviews about them (I think they will be alright), or you could try davinciteam.com
  • gaming_guy
    gaming_guy Posts: 6,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 12 June 2012 at 10:37AM
    Options
  • Stephb1986_2
    Stephb1986_2 Posts: 6,279 Forumite
    Options
    hi has anyone got a unlocking code for a nokia e65 its locked to 3 :(

many thanks

Steph xx
  • fanofmartin_2
    Options
    Hi do any of you phone genius types know what code/how to unlock a W850i. I really need to change networks. Thamks to anyone with help/advice :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure