Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's Thread 3

Options

Comments

• beaverboy
    Options
    hi
    i have a sony ericsson k550i is anyone has a unlock code for it that would be great
    thanks
    dj
  • fudgecake20
    Options
    Im trying to unlock my Samsung U600 but i dont quite understand what codes i have to use etc (blonde you see). It is locked to Vodafone and i am wanting to sell it to get the Purple Samsung F210 (does anyone know a site that is selling these the cheapest? preferably on vodafone!:p)
  • essexboyinoz
    Options
    I have a samsung x490 does anyone know where I can get free unlocking codes from

thanks

Nick
  • Computertec
    Computertec Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    IS THIS THREAD CLOSED OR SOMETHING???
    NO ONE IS REPLYING!

Hi

I Have A Microsoft Spv C550 - That Is Locked To ORANGE

IMEI: 35613400050398401

Please Help ;)

Thanks
  • shere1
    shere1 Posts: 613 Forumite
    Options
    Im trying to unlock my Samsung U600 but i dont quite understand what codes i have to use etc (blonde you see). It is locked to Vodafone and i am wanting to sell it to get the Purple Samsung F210 (does anyone know a site that is selling these the cheapest? preferably on vodafone!:p)

Use at your own risk. Try Lucifer software.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BDA82E5Q

download the right drivers from samsung,
    open the lucifer software.
    select the correct com port.
    on right hand side of the software there is a box called 'Phone Reset'
    tick reset stack and then click set on the same 'Phone Reset' box
  • jobywitwot
    Options
    My husband has a PAYT mobile for emergency use and when he came to use it in December found out that the sim card has been locked. I went on to the vodafone website and after entering the pin code on the sim and the mobile number on 3 occasions and giving my husband's name and address found out that as he hadn't used it for 6 months vodafone has locked it.
    The maddening thing is that he has about £18 credit on the phone and can't use it. I wrote them a letter on 31 December about it and asked if the money could at least be credited to his already existing PAYT mobile. No answer.
    How much of people's money are they getting away with by doing this, we didn't know that if the phone wasn't used that they would lock it and it is money we cannot afford to just 'throw away'.
  • adams-p
    Options
    Hello,

I have a Sagem MY150X, on a PAYG Orange Simcard, with the IMEI of 355726010115575.

Could you provide an unlock code and brief instructions?

Thanks in advance.
  • west_is_best
    west_is_best Posts: 1,797 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Is it possible to unlock Motorola V3??
    Plus the Nokia 1112??

Thank you
  • Malsi
    Options
    Hi,

I have a SonyEricsson w910i and would like to unlok it. My IMEI is : "35155802-435216-5-05". The operator is Orange in France. Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Malsi
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Options
    Before posting can you make sure you include your IMEI number, network e.g. Vodafone, Orange, 3 and Phone Make and Model. To find your IMEI code type *#06# into your handset. The make will be, for example, Nokia, Samsung or Ericsson. The model of your phone can usually be found on the inside, where the Sim card fits or under the battery.

Be patient everybody these codes will get sorted in eventually.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure