Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's Thread 3

Options

Comments

• kiirsttyyox
    Options
    hello, i have a LG KS360 mobile phone on orange and i tried to put a password in and it says i need to enter a PUK code, and i cant seem to find it? i found... *#06# but its not letting me type in the * and # :S. and its only letting me type in max. 8 numbers :S:S so if you could tell me the code i would be very thankful :):P
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,311 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    puk code is for the sim card , will need to contact orange customer services
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • simpywimpy
    simpywimpy Posts: 2,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have just bought an orange motorola rokr e8 on pay as you go but want to use my vodaphone sim card in it.

Is it easy enough to unblock it myself or do I need to take it to the market and get them to do it for me?
  • ArsenalFC
    ArsenalFC Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    Options
    blondie21 wrote: »
    Is this site safe to use ? have read about some sites not being reputable

http://www.unlocksearch.com/unlock-Samsung.htm?gclid=CO3J7JuJipgCFcse3godVTQwCw
    going to have to bite the bullet and pay to get this unlocked....

I remembered I sent you a pm link for the samsung v4.0.4 software.
    Couldn't you unlocked it?

install usb software for f210 with orange sim in the phone and switch phone on
    then using the samsung v4.0.4 to unlock. Very simple.
  • sandra63
    Options
    To unlock your samsung e370 As any E370 owner will know this phone is hard to unlock as when you put a invalid sim card in it goes straight to the "Unlock Code" box, but if you follow these steps then you can unlock for free!!

1. To get the "insert sim" screen but with a sim card in is a bit tricky. What you need to do is put the sim in half way and almost close the back of the case. If you do it right then the phone will power on but the back is still slightly off (you may need a few attempts to get this bit right).

2. Get a paperclip or a very thin piece of plastic and slide the sim into place. Hopefully the phone will still be showing the "insert sim" screen, but if the screen is now blank then you will need to start again.

3. Input *2767*3855# and phone will reboot and will be temporarily unlocked.

3. Input *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#

4. Input #7465625*638*00000000*00000000#

5. Input #7465625*782*00000000#

6. Input *#7465625# to check if the lock are now inactive.

You may need to delete the last 8 '0's on step 4 and try #7465625*638*00000000# then omit step 5.
    Worked for mine! Good Luck :j
    user_offline.gif
  • mrsniff
    Options
    hi all.

Having spent a long time trying unlock a Sony Ericsson K750i and Samsung E390 i found out the following.

ALL Sony Ericsson phones need either a code specifically generated by the IMEI or can be sent off for 'flashing' where someone with a nifty computer programme can 'overwrite' the software on the phone. You can download the programmes at a minimal cost yourself, but the results do seem 'hit and miss'. Be careful of the 'online' unlocking companies...some will get you to submit your IMEI, then just give you a report saying 'contact your network provider'.

All of the network providers will unlock for you either after contract has ended, or in the case of PAYT after about a year. HOWEVER, most will charge you. Vodafone, for all their faults and higher PAYT charges will do it for free! (orange are £18!)

It does seem that Sony Ericsson phones are about the hardest to unlock.

With samsung, as the previous post states there is a code sequence, but i does vary with phones. There seems to be one code for older phones, and one for newer models. Google something like 'samsung xxxx unlock code sequence' and look at the forums or blogs that come back... again avoid the companies that sell codes.it can be done for free and some techies post the codes up. I found the one i needed in about 30 mins. You have to trick the phone with the sim card you want to use, but this is easy. Just slip the sim in most of the way and turn it on - when it says 'insert sim' just slide it in completly and it still says 'insert sim' - you can now enter the code sequence.

Nokias are easy and cheap with code again, and i think free codes are posted elsewhere on this forum.

Hope all this helps....if you do want it unlocked, dont bother posting your IMEI on forums..it means nothing to anyone, and in fact some hi tech criminals can 'clone' a phone to your IMEI and charge you for their calls!
  • Hi, I have the LG KS360,, On orange,, And i would like to use my o2 sim card on it. the IMEI Is 355429-02-119583-1 please can you help find my code thanks x
  • halil
    halil Posts: 288 Forumite
    Options
    can a motorola rokr e8 be unlocked by a code?
  • ArsenalFC
    ArsenalFC Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    Options
    I heard some mse'r had the moto e8 unlock by code - pay ebayer approx £4.50.
  • mpg1502
    Options
    Hi there,

Can anyone help unlock my phone - I was on 02 a while back but broken my new phone and I'd like to put my current Orange sim in it.

Phone: NEC n343i
    IMEI: 356790001244868
    Network: 02

Many thanks in advance
    mpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts