Tesco voucher codes DISCUSSION ONLY!

Options

Comments

• LilMissEmmylou
    Options
    polkadot wrote: »
    Just got a mailer with extra points. Have just done the monthly shop so wont be any good to me-expiry date 28/02/2009.
    Hope they work for someone-all 200 extra points on £50 spend-only on groceries.

XX-2TPX
    XX-CDQ3
    XX-D29K

So thankful this was posted! I got this mailout too but DD has hidden my leaflet! doh! Was kicking myself till i found it int he other thread - woohoo! £8 in converted points is much better than £5 off :D
  • kerik4
    kerik4 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    MrsChips wrote: »
    Oh, Sorry to hear that your Voucher got retracted. Sounds like I've been Lucky then and somebody at Tesco is going to get a very big telling off !!

I did my big shop this evening and used the code they'd sent me by way of apology, a 'half price delivery' code. My delivery was £4.50 but the code was for £3 so feel I had a small win - every little helps as they so irritatingly say! ;)
    Glad you got yours though!
  • chillerman
    Options
    hi. Can any one give me some advise. My best friends mother in law has the same surname as mine. I was wondering if I paid her for some of the vouchers would I be able to use them? I want to put them towards a holiday in florida. At the moment I have £240 worth making £960. Thanks for any help.
    Nice to save.
  • rag31
    rag31 Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    I've just done a shop for first time in ages (am an aldi/lidl gal now ;) ) but my little one is vomiting all over the place so need it delivered....

I tried all the codes and 3 or 4 were accepted but then when it came to checkout and after i'd put CC dets in and waiting for acceptance screen it came back with 'error, one or more ecodes are not valid' or something so I had to use none! Is it an error? What's going on?

Beck
    Mum of 4 lovely children
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Options
    rag31 you can only use one code starting with 'XX'
  • molusc wrote: »
    Make an order online (you can make up the value by purchasing soap powder or whiskey etc to save time) book a delivery date,add your codes then do not proceed any further-log off
    Your discounts will be there for when you do a real shop.

Also if you set up a new online account and use the code XX-PD96 you will get £10 off your order (first orders only, valid untill 1st March)

Thanks :rotfl: I want to be as sneaky as possible as they aren't issuing many codes at the moment and the service in general seems to be going downhill.
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks :rotfl: I want to be as sneaky as possible as they aren't issuing many codes at the moment and the service in general seems to be going downhill.

Just to let you know that even if you've been able to 'bank' a code, there is no guarantee it will actually work at checkout.

Tesco are getting very crafty now in allowing you to store a code so you think you've got a working one, then you spend an hour or two doing your shopping only for them to fail the code during checkout, but you won't know they've done this until after you've input your credit/debit card details.

I guess they assume we will just go ahead and order the shopping anyway once we've reached the stage of actually paying for it! ;)
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • chillerman
    Options
    chillerman wrote: »
    hi. Can any one give me some advise. My best friends mother in law has the same surname as mine. I was wondering if I paid her for some of the vouchers would I be able to use them? I want to put them towards a holiday in florida. At the moment I have £240 worth making £960. Thanks for any help.

Any body please!! Am looking to book with Virgin in the nxt week so need to know as I persume the vouchers would be sent to her address.
    thanks
    Nice to save.
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    chillerman wrote: »
    Any body please!! Am looking to book with Virgin in the nxt week so need to know as I persume the vouchers would be sent to her address.
    thanks
    Shouldn't be a problem as you have the same surname and the surname will be printed on the vouchers
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • fizzy702
    fizzy702 Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all newbie today!!!!!! can some one please explain to me how do you get more than one account with tesco when doing your shopping????? Would be nice to use a code that works

C:confused:
    Total Debt - 09/04/2012 = £43,030 !!!:eek:

CC1 = £4370 CC2 = £2005 CC3 = £8220 CC4 = £6780
    CC4 = £7905 CC5 = £11,350
    O/D 1 = £1100 O/D 2 = £1300
    :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income