The Great 'Cheapest & Best Internet Dating' Sites

1131415161719»

Comments

• spratley
    spratley Posts: 125 Forumite
    Just wondering if anyone has tried dating apps for mobile phones - they are supposed to be very popular now? Can't remember the names of them offhand. A previous post also mentioned looking at dating apps on Facebook. There are quite a few - has anyone used them? I'm wary of signing up to any apps on Facebook, but might give it a try...
  • spratley
    spratley Posts: 125 Forumite
    Strangely, since posting the above, I had a message on Facebook from an unknown female wanting to get to know me better! I think not...
  • So, everyone is hooked up?
  • nope any other replies
  • I have been on 2 dating site and both was good (depends what you are looking for pof and chitchatsingles I had a lot good time on pof but recently I started dating with someone from chitchatsingles. Both site is 100% free. don't know why some people would pay to join a dating site :)
  • Ive tried in the past Dating Direct, Match, Single with Kids and my friend is recommending the mobile app Tinder to me. I'm a little wary too as I don't feel in control, but i'm watching her to see how it goes.

Had a 10 year relationship and marriage (2 kids) with dating direct, but since then I've met people, but not anyone special.

I haven't given up but not directly looking either. I'm trying for the "if its meant to be" angle.
  • kobracai
    kobracai Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does Tinder work with every Operating System? doesn't seem like it works with Windows Phone (I have a Nokia)
    Ive tried in the past Dating Direct, Match, Single with Kids and my friend is recommending the mobile app Tinder to me. I'm a little wary too as I don't feel in control, but i'm watching her to see how it goes.

Had a 10 year relationship and marriage (2 kids) with dating direct, but since then I've met people, but not anyone special.

I haven't given up but not directly looking either. I'm trying for the "if its meant to be" angle.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure