Forum Home» Praise, Vent & Warnings

Dreams bed Superstore??? Complaints? - Page 73

New Post Advanced Search

Dreams bed Superstore??? Complaints?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
724 replies 242.1K views
1676869707173»

Replies

• Still it haunts me how they are getting away with murder .highway men without the mask comes to mind .
  • edited 18 June 2018 at 1:49PM
    GraciasGracias Forumite
    1 posts
    edited 18 June 2018 at 1:49PM
    Hello, I did handle the dimensions of the mattress/bed to the shop assistant and she did arrange the delivery of the mattress for us.

When the mattress arrives it is too short in length- 190 rather than the 200 cm - it is for an Ikea bed.

Customer services send us to the shop and the shop assistant says that she cannot remember to receive the dimmensions. They refuse to file a return of the mattress as the item is in good condition. I haven't used it yet and I sleep in a guess bed.

The delivery was on Saturday, we phone up the shop inmediatley after the delivery, they sent us to customer service to ring on Monday and today customer service send us to the shop. The shop says that don't return as the 2015 Act don't applies as the item is not fault.

What can I do to return the item and to get my money back?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    So the mattress is 10cm short of the bed base? Hardly life-threatening is it? Is this worth fighting?
  • Reggie65Reggie65 Forumite
    4 posts
    Second Anniversary First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I had dreams send me a bed , 4 years ago which I never ordered phoned them several times to collect. They wer coming the day I was going on holiday so I rang them to tell them it's at the back of my house when I got bk from my hols it had gone presuming they came fir it. Now got a letter 4 years later demanding money or they gonna take action. Think I'll ring consumer advice