Replies

• steveo3002steveo3002 Forumite
    2.7K posts
    ive edited in the radweld
  • KeithKeith Forumite
    2.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 x Sticky Pads to hold up Rear View Mirror - £4.99 - No trade discount :mad: Damn the Mrs having to drive first thing before I can get to Motor Factors
  • greytrootgreytroot Forumite
    619 posts
    anyone know the discounted price for a trailer? will post thanks!
    You cant take the trousers off an elephant!
  • anewmananewman Forumite
    9.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the discount is only on tools and car parts, I doubt the trailers will be discounted - but could be worth asking next time you're in Halfords.
  • steveo3002 wrote: »
    how do you get these cards? ive always been motortrade but out of work at the moment
    HI THERE IF YOU ARE A AIRLINE EMPLOYEE I.E BRITISH AIRWAYS ENGINEER JUST SHOW YOUR STAFF ID AT THE COUNTER AND YOU FILL IN A SIMPLE FORM AND OFF YOU GO,I HAVE ONE AND IT SAVES YOU LOADS OF MONEY.
  • Hi There,if You Work For A Airline I.e British Airways (engineer)just Show Your I.d At The Till You Fill Out A Quick Form And Off You Go,i Have One And It Has Saved Me Loads.
  • KeithKeith Forumite
    2.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it annoying to type like that?
  • you need a VAT registered company to get a trade card for maccess.
    halfords is a lot handier than getting to a maccess for most folk.

you should have started a new thread as this is for the halfords trade card prices.
    ...work permit granted!
  • newmommyjennewmommyjen Forumite
    1.2K posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    Next Steps - How to apply for the Halfords Trade Card
    tradecard.jpg

You can apply to become a Trade Card member at any Halfords store†. Click here to find your local store.
    Simply ask a member of staff to help you complete your application and bring with you your proof of
    working in the motor trade - outlined below:
    Motor Trade Role
    Qualifying documents
    Qualified Technician
    City & Guilds in Motor Mechanics Certificate or garage payslips
    Self-employed Mechanic
    High volume of local motor factor invoices from last 3 months
    Mobile Mechanic
    City & Guilds in Motor Mechanics certificate or high volume of local motor factor invoices from last 3 months
    Small Independant Garage Mechanic
    Recognised payslips for employee, high volume of local motor factor invoices from last 3 months or City & Guilds in Motor Mechanics Certificate
    High Volume Parts Buyer
    (or frequent user of car parts)
    High volume of local motor factor invoices from last 3 months

As a Trade Card member you'll receive regular mailings detailing our latest deals, exclusive offers and
    money-off vouchers to spend in-store, so apply today, and you could soon be enjoying the benefits of
    being 'in the trade'.

And remember, we're ready when you are...

Open 7 days a week

Up until 8pm most days†

Open every day, including all National Bank Holidays, except Christmas Day

Save time by ordering on the phone and we'll get it ready for your collection -call 08457 626625

* If you can buy the same car part cheaper within 7 days and within 20 miles of the store, we'll match the price.
    Excludes internet and mail order.
    ** Subject to parts being in stock at the suppliers, limited availability on Saturday and excluding Sundays.
    † Except high street stores.
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • RealistRealist Forumite
    248 posts
    I have a card and I never have received the following.

"As a Trade Card member you'll receive regular mailings detailing our latest deals, exclusive offers and money-off vouchers to spend in-store".

Anyone else dont get the above?