Restaurant voucher bonanza. Inc 50% off La Tasca and 2for1 pub lunches

Options

Comments

• mrsw
    mrsw Posts: 1,425 Forumite
    Options
    has anyone tried combining the Cafe Rouge 2 for 1 voucher with Tesco Clubcard deals?
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just print off the voucher below and redeem in store.

Valid until 4th April 2008.

http://www.handbag.com/competitions-&-offers/2-for-1-giraffe-meal-offer/v1
  • garooba
    garooba Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Do you have to get 4 tickets per person to get for a £10 please. Not quite clear on terms & conditions:beer:
  • Linguistic_Chimp
    Options
    Hi!

FYI you can use the 4 tokens (plus the voucher) for up to 4 people. For a dedicated thread, try here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=771517

Happy eating!

Linguistic Chimp
  • Caterina
    Caterina Posts: 5,919 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Beware of the HaHa restaurant in the O2 (Greenwich Peninsula), when I called them they said that the offer is only if two people spend £20 EACH - not £20 per table.

I went to the HaHa near Charing Cross and they told me that it was nonsense, that the offer is for a mininum £20 spent PER TABLE. DH and I ate there and it was lovely, too!

I called the O2 HaHa and they insisted on what they had said before, ah well they lost a client as far as I am concerned, whereas the HaHa in Charing Cross will see us again even after the promotion, as it is anyway reasonably priced, the food is very nice and the service extremely pleasant!

Caterina
    Finally I'm an OAP and can travel free (in London at least!).
  • moxie_2
    moxie_2 Posts: 609 Forumite
    Options
    My daughter has worked in several Ha Ha Bars and the food is very good, and cooked fresh, no microwaves! I love their food, and also Giraffe so these vouchers are great!
    Total debt May 2005 £83,232 :eek:
    Total Debt November 2009 £0! DEBT FREE!
    Proud to have dealt with my debts
    Official DFW Nerd Club member no. 028
  • Sweets2
    Sweets2 Posts: 124 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    poolprouk wrote: »
    Hi,

Saw this at STA Travel after I got an email from them.

http://www.statravel.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/uk_division_web_live/hs.xsl/win3.htm

It says STA travel members only but the voucher is freely accessible without logging in and it says nothing about proving that your a STA travel member so i'd say it's worth a try. If anybody does then please post feedback here!

Well, yep Giraffe Southbank happily accepted the STA voucher. We had a great evening and the food was lovely. Believe this offer expires in the next few days.

Thanks to the OP.
  • DocHowMuch
    Options
    BEWARE ITS A CON!!! My wife and i went to a reastaurant to take advantage of this offer. Instead of the resteraunt offering us their usual meals at half price, which is what we expected, they had composed a special menu for the offer. When compared to the ordinary menu it actually represented very poor value. We ate off their specials menu instead and got a much better deal/meal and a free glass of red wine. SO ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT A MEAL
  • Sweets2
    Sweets2 Posts: 124 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Please let us know which restaurant / offer in particular you're referring to? (there are several mentioned on this thread)
  • thebrow2000
    thebrow2000 Posts: 818 Forumite
    Options
    MSE_Archna wrote: »
    Post Updated 25 March 2008

What's the offer?

A selection of restaurants are offering different voucher promotions for cheap nosh. These are all separate offers so there's nothing stopping you from dining out almost every night of the week!

If you want to keep up with new vouchers, they're included in the free weekly MoneySaving email.

This discussion originally included offers that have now expired so some of the earlier comments may refer to offers that aren't listed in this top post any more.
    • 50% off at La Tasca – when you buy the Telegraph

The Telegraph (70p) is offering 50% off your food bill at Tapas restaurant La Tasca which could save you well over a tenner. Simply fill out a voucher printed in the Telegraph between Saturday, March 29th and Friday, April 4th and take it with you to the restaurant. There must be a minimum of two and a maximum of four people eating per voucher. Ends April 27. Find your nearest La Tasca.
    [threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Juat brought the Telegraph.

What page can i find the La Tasca voucher?

Cheers

INSERT CATCHY PHRASE HERE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family