🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Restaurant voucher bonanza. Inc 50% off La Tasca and 2for1 pub lunches

Options

Comments

• amyken
    amyken Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    has anyone tried to use the la tasca voucher in the Liverpool restaurant? I bought the Telegraph at the beginning of the week which had no obvious restrictions but I bought one on Friday too and that voucher excludes the Liverpool restaurant. The La Tasca website also says that the offer is not available at the Liverpool one - although i'm sure it didn't say that at the beginning of last week. My mum has a voucher with no restriction printed on it, do you think she'll get away with using it in Liverpool? I can only assume that Liverpool pulled out of the deal partway thru last week?
  • shankley4ever
    Options
    has anyone tried to use the la tasca voucher in the Liverpool restaurant? I bought the Telegraph at the beginning of the week which had no obvious restrictions but I bought one on Friday too and that voucher excludes the Liverpool restaurant. The La Tasca website also says that the offer is not available at the Liverpool one - although i'm sure it didn't say that at the beginning of last week. My mum has a voucher with no restriction printed on it, do you think she'll get away with using it in Liverpool? I can only assume that Liverpool pulled out of the deal partway thru last week

Have you tried phoning them to ask if they are accepting them ?

It may apply to tapas for a tenner deal....
  • mrsw
    mrsw Posts: 1,425 Forumite
    Options
    boo_2112 wrote: »
    Hi

Has anyone paid the balance with Tesco deals?

Yes I did in La Tasca Kingston yesterday. Also managed to do it with the Cafe Rouge 2 for 1 offer last month.

The food at La Tasca was quite awful, if I had been paying full price I wouldn't have been very happy. I won't be going back there again!
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    i never knew las tasca still were doin the tapas for £10 buffet.
    Hmm to use the voucher or dine with the £10 deal???
    http://www.latasca.co.uk/home/tapate/tapas_fore_a_tenner.html
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I went to la tasca in canary wharf with the 50% voucher. we spent £53 in all had £20 taken off our food bill. The paella was very very nice and nicer than some I have had in Spain. Had a few drinks too.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    States minimum table order of £10 applies.
    So does this mean total spend inc drinks or food total as no pizza over £10 mark in my local italians other than ordering extra food items. So cant really be a cheap skate and order tap water to drink.
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • Optimist
    Optimist Posts: 4,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell. British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
  • welsh_cake
    welsh_cake Posts: 897 Forumite
    Options
    Where do you get the discount voucher for La Tasca then? Not very good at this money saving!
    If dogs don't go to heaven, then I want to go where they go. :A
  • mightyj
    mightyj Posts: 124 Forumite
    Options
    i never knew las tasca still were doin the tapas for £10 buffet.
    Hmm to use the voucher or dine with the £10 deal???
    http://www.latasca.co.uk/home/tapate/tapas_fore_a_tenner.html

You do not need any voucher jsut check with your local la tasca whether they do the deal and on which day and time since seems like this deal is different from resturant to resturant.

For example, Blue Water la Tasca does not do the deal but my local one does (Sunday - Thursday all day)
    Please dont forget to click "Thank You" button if you find my post is helpful
  • mightyj
    mightyj Posts: 124 Forumite
    Options
    Welsh_Cake, The voucher for 50% off food bill at la Tasca was printed in Telegraph between Saturday, March 29th and Friday, April 4th. The offer ends on April 27th.

You missed the chance to get the vouchers but keep an eye open or keep checking this forum since whenever any vouchers are available it would be posted here.

HTH
    Please dont forget to click "Thank You" button if you find my post is helpful
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport