Restaurant voucher bonanza. Inc 50% off La Tasca and 2for1 pub lunches

Options

Comments

• neil_fowler
    Options
    I found an offer for a free bottle of wine at Bella Italia when I was looking for a holiday! There's a voucher you can download from this boating holiday site and it mentions a competition you can enter to win a holiday too.

http://www.leboat.co.uk/nouvelles?article_id=101
  • neil_fowler
    Options
    Ems! wrote: »
    I *think* you can use both - ie use a voucher from wherever to get eg 241, then use your tesco deals to pay. They are a method of payment, not an offer per se, so I am sure this is fine. ( Haven't actually done it but am sure I remmeber others confirming this is ok) - can any1 confirm??

Not sure if all restaurants particpating are the same but I saw a notice in the Ha Ha Bar the other day saying the Tesco vouchers couldn't be used in conjuction with some otheroffer they were running.
  • mightyj
    mightyj Posts: 124 Forumite
    Options
    I saw on the website that now Old Orleans resturant that now they offer 2 for 1 Fajitas from Mon-Thursday

They also offer "kids Eat Free" all day everyday as well but 1 kid per 1 adult and the offer is free 1 kid's main course while the adult has to have at least 1 main course as well.

I know for sure that the Old Orleans in Maidstone also offers BOGOF on the main course (Mon-Thurs) but you have to have an Odean cinema ticket (the cinema is located upstairs) Since you have to give them your ticket so it would be be better if you go for a movie first (and the Odean cinema in Maidstone also offer cheap ticket day on Tuesday as well at £5.30)
    Please dont forget to click "Thank You" button if you find my post is helpful
  • rogue_element
    Options
    Does anybody have an unwanted Pizza Express voucher they can scan/post to me?

many thanks :)
  • MSE_Jenny
    MSE_Jenny Posts: 1,312 MSE Staff
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bump. Updated with new deals :)
  • ascorbic
    Options
    For the FT offer (and others too), make sure you check what the regular price is. I was looking at the Bath Priory site, and it lists the normal price of a two course lunch as £20, the same as the offer! Cheeky.
  • poolprouk
    Options
    Hi,

Saw this at STA Travel after I got an email from them.

http://www.statravel.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/uk_division_web_live/hs.xsl/win3.htm

It says STA travel members only but the voucher is freely accessible without logging in and it says nothing about proving that your a STA travel member so i'd say it's worth a try. If anybody does then please post feedback here!
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Went to use the Ha Ha offer and what an incredible discount it was. They took in the £11.25 rather than £10 off.

Because one of the burgers was £9.50, it seems it got confused and took another £!.75 off the bruschetta starter we got. All in all it was £15.25, the receipt states

*****£11.25 DISCOUNT VOUCHER****
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • mightyj
    mightyj Posts: 124 Forumite
    Options
    i just entered the competition with STA. They didnt ask me for member log in but I had to register which jsut my name, email address and date of birth and a few second later I got a confirmed registration email from the website so i guess it's not for member only.
    Please dont forget to click "Thank You" button if you find my post is helpful
  • Linguistic_Chimp
    Options
    Hi all,

I was looking for this thread, but I can't seem to find one dedicated to this offer. I thought it would be a good idea to have one so people can post their questions and/or reviews about the participating restaurants on there to help others using the offer.

:think:

Also someone could perhaps put together a full list of the participating restaurants as there still isn't one on the Times website, only an interactive map.

What do you suggest????

Linguistic Chimp
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family