Restaurant voucher bonanza. Inc 50% off La Tasca and 2for1 pub lunches

Options

Comments

• winniewy
    winniewy Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    anyone can post the term and condition about the zizzi offer please?
  • becs
    becs Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there,

These are the terms and conditions taken from the telegraph's website

How to claim

Simply collect and complete a voucher from those printed in the Telegraph from January 26 to February 01, 2008 and take to your participating Zizzi restaurant.
    Terms and conditions
    Details on this page form part of the terms and conditions.
    The offer is available at all Zizzi restaurants. For a full list of restaurants please see above. The offer is subject to a maximum of six people dining from January 26 to February 24, 2008. Offer is valid from Sunday to Thursdays only, excluding February 14. The 50 per cent discount applies to main course orders only. Only original vouchers will be accepted, photocopies are not valid. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Promoter Telegraph Media Group Ltd, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W ODT.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How to claim[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simply collect and complete a voucher from those printed in the Telegraph from January 26 to February 01, 2008 and take to your participating Zizzi restaurant.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Terms and conditions[/FONT]

Details on this page form part of the terms and conditions.

The offer is available at all Zizzi restaurants. For a full list of restaurants please see above. The offer is subject to a maximum of six people dining from January 26 to February 24, 2008. Offer is valid from Sunday to Thursdays only, excluding February 14. The 50 per cent discount applies to main course orders only. Only original vouchers will be accepted, photocopies are not valid. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Promoter Telegraph Media Group Ltd, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W ODT.
    [/FONT]
  • jinkssick
    jinkssick Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    miggiwoo wrote: »
    THANKS
    AM PLANNING TO USE MY BURGER KING VOUCHERS TOMMORROW WHEN I GO TO SEE MY FIRST FREE CINEMA TRIP (SEEFILMFIRST).
    AM A TOTAL CONVERT TO MSE , MY WIFE SAYS AM OBSESSED BY SAVING MONEY NOW.

shed be happy at the obsession when she gets products cheaper or from savings that she never would have thought she could get.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives
    call your credit card company, tell them that you want to leave, 99% of the time theyll lower your APR%
    Remember when that Bank Manager or Salesperson smiles at you, all he sees is £ notes. Dont forget the motto, "the wider their grin, the more debt your in"
  • DrFluffy
    DrFluffy Posts: 2,549 Forumite
    Options
    gillywilly wrote: »
    MSE_Archna wrote: »
    Post Updated 29 January 2008
    • Giraffe 2for1 on main meals

Giraffe is offering 2for1 on main meals when you sign up to its member's area. Simply sign up and then click on 'Take Me To The Member's Area'. Find your nearest.
    It seems that if your nearest Giraffe is in Exeter, Guildford, Kensington or Spitalfields, you'll have to settle for a freebie brekkie or brunch instead (and the offer is only available until 11.30am) :angry: . That's a fat lot of good if you don't get a rumbly tumbly until after midday!

To the folk at Giraffe - sort it out please and play fair with all your customers!

If you're a Spitalfields'er, try the Brunswick Centre (Bloomsbury) instead then... Takes about 30 mins to wonder between the two on foot...
    April Grocery Challenge £81/£120
  • monkeysavers
    Options
    If you're a peri-peri (or is it piri-piri) chicken lover, you may find it a tasteful act (pun intended :rotfl: ) to check out out the nandos vouchers available through http://nandos.auctionadvertisements.com which yield Nando's whole chickens at approximately half the menu price.
  • mikki-b
    mikki-b Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    blubeckers offer a privilege card for a one off fee of £10, which seems like a lot, but entitles you to 33% off food, mon to sat lunchtime and mon to fri evenings (as long as you sit by a certain time and leave by a certain time). We made back the £10 in one visit (family of 3) and since we go on a regular basis save over £10 everytime (and more of we take friends and family. I think you can apply on the blubeckers website, which I'm sorry I can't remember. They also email special offers from time to time as well.
  • Bibbleq
    Options
    Thanks for the vouchers. I tried to use the Burger King ones yesterday in Newcastle & they wouldn't accept them! The manager said it looked like it was photocopied. I tried to explain to him that they were vouchers off the BK website & so would have to be printed and that how could he tell the difference between a printed page & a photocopy.... He told me he couldn't but that my vouchers still looked photocopied so he wouldn't accept them. I was tempted to go print them out again at work on the colour photocopier but that would be irony overload. Any way I guess I'm saying that you might want to print them in colour or have some kind of proof they are from the web.

Thanks.
  • Cazzdevil
    Cazzdevil Posts: 1,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you're a peri-peri (or is it piri-piri) chicken lover, you may find it a tasteful act (pun intended :rotfl: ) to check out out the nandos vouchers available through http://nandos.auctionadvertisements.com which yield Nando's whole chickens at approximately half the menu price.
    This takes you to Ebay actions for the vouchers :(
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Options
    Free tapas plate with any bottle of wine in the evening at All Bar One from 1st February to 22nd March ‘08. All you need to do is print out the voucher below and present it with your order.

http://www.natmagnewsletters.co.uk/ads/competitions/web_voucher.pdf
  • ringo1947
    Options
    The actual web site and voucher once printed out has an expiry date of 8th February and not 28th as shown in news letter. So best sort a day this week for your free meal.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure