🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Times Eat Out for £10 offer

Options
This thread is set up to discuss The Times Eat Out for £10 offer.

Do you have questions about the offer? Have you been to any of the participating restaurants? Have you had successes or failures using the offer? This is the thread for you!

tol-logo.gif

Eat Out for £10

It’s back, and it’s better than ever – your favourite dining promotion is now offering you three delicious courses for just £10.

More than 1,000 restaurants to choose from.
A huge variety of cuisine styles to explore.
Dine out as often as you like until April 30.

Ready for a great meal out?
Search our interactive map to find a restaurant near you, then collect four tokens and a voucher. The voucher can be found here. Tokens are printed in The Times and The Sunday Times every day until March 14, and you can also print and use the bonus token here. Once you have four tokens, just phone one of the participating restaurants and book a table for up to four people. Happy dining!

Read the terms and conditions here.

Comments

• Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Options
    Used it in Beales Hotel in Hatfield. Nice meal.........however was a bit miffed they were only doing 2 courses for the tenner, whereas all the info in The Times says 3 courses.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Options
    T&Cs

2. This promotion entitles readers to receive three courses for £10 from their chosen restaurant’s promotional set menu at lunch or dinner.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sounds good :-)
  • belfastgirl23
    Options
    If you're in Northern Ireland no point in looking....

thanks for the tip tho, looks like a good deal
  • Munro_Bagger
    Munro_Bagger Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Loads near me! Thanks for this!
  • Linguistic_Chimp
    Options
    Does anyone happen to know which is the swankiest restaurant in London that you can get on this deal?

I want to treat my mum...
  • Linguistic_Chimp
    Options
    Used this offer at The Palms of Goa on New Cavendish Street, London last night!

Initially had problems because I'd made the booking through Top Table to earn points too, but after a bit of "discussion" with the waiter, everything was resolved and we were allowed to use the offer.

We could pick any starter and any main course together with any rice or any naan from the normal menu, which proved delicious!

In fact, the manager himself served us and he and the staff were the most courteous I've ever seen waiting staff. They were literally falling over themselves to help us! Perhaps they thought we were critics?

Either way, I would recommend this restaurant for a simple, cheap, tasty Indian. It's Goan actually so the ingredients are different to normal Indians - this has pumpkin curry, coriander sauce and crepes!
  • russetred
    russetred Posts: 1,334 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I tried this one and was offered soup followed by slow cooked belly pork or wild mushroom rissotto then a selection of ice cream:mad: We left without ordering.Checked the T&Cs and we should have had a "minimum of 4 choices per course" No one has seriously offered me ice cream as a dessert since I was 10! We were really tee'ed off and have sent a complaint letter to the manager of the hotel.Still awaiting a reply.
    "Sometimes life sucks....but the alternative is unacceptable."
  • Linguistic_Chimp
    Options
    Does anyone have 2 spare tokens which they don't see themselves using? I have 2 spare ones, that I need to add another 2 to so I can use the offer...

:confused:

If you can help (maybe you're going away or something and won't have time to use your extra 2), PM me and then perhaps we can arrange for you to post them to me or something.

Thanks!
  • Beate
    Beate Posts: 3,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    According to the Newspaper summary thread, this offer has been extended so you have another week to collect tokens! Also, there is a bonus token online so you would only need one spare token! :)
    Reclaimed thanks to this site:
    £175 Abbey Mortgage Repayment Fee, £170.03 Capital One Bank Charges £418.07 Lloyds TSB Bank Charges, £2,671.55 Mis-sold Endowment Policy, all for OH
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport