We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Adding money to PayPal account
Hi
I know I've been here before but can't remember what's causing the problem. I've linked my new Starling account to PayPal and the DD is showing in the Starling app but when I try to add money to my balance in the app I get the dreaded 'things don't appear to be working at the moment'.
Can anyone jog my memory?
Many thanks
Comments
-
Hi
I'm trying to add money to my PayPal account using the app and I'm getting the dreaded 'things don't appear to be working at the moment' message. I've linked a new Starling account and the DD is showing in my account. Can anyone help?
Cheers
0 -
This is a duplicate of your other post:
0 -
Merged, thanks!
I’m a Forum Senior Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Credit Cards, Savings & Investments, Budgeting & Bank Accounts, and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.0 -
Sorted. Seems to have been a glitch in the app. Just chose another bank account which worked fine and then tried the new account and it went through.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
