We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pensions Dashboard

anyone registered for this

The MoneyHelper Pensions Dashboard can help you see your pensions (including your State Pension) together in one place.

https://www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en/pensions-and-retirement/pensions-dashboard/research-panel

Just registered it found all my pensions apart from one,some of the values were a bit out

but at least it's a start.

«134567

Comments

  • GenX0212
    GenX0212 Posts: 334 Forumite
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper

    Just seen your post and signed up, be interesting to see. Thanks.

  • poseidon1
    poseidon1 Posts: 3,608 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper

    So Moneyhelper is indeed the conduit for the government's long awaited pension dashboard.

    Seems this is in beta stage testing before letting it loose on the public.

    Have also signed up ( out of curiosity) but I dont expect any long lost pensions to emerge. Did my own search and consolidation excercise back in 2009.

    https://maps.org.uk/en/our-work/pensions-dashboards#

  • vacheron
    vacheron Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    Thanks for the heads up OP.

    I've signed up. Always happy to be a beta tester for something.

    • The rich buy assets.
    • The poor only have expenses.
    • The middle class buy liabilities they think are assets.
  • DRS1
    DRS1 Posts: 3,662 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    So you need photo ID and a mobile with a working camera? Hmmm.

  • Cheers for this, signed up today.

  • vacheron
    vacheron Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    Probably for image verification like many bank account applications use.

    • The rich buy assets.
    • The poor only have expenses.
    • The middle class buy liabilities they think are assets.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 121,845 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    I didn't. However, I already have a Government One account.

    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • SnowMan
    SnowMan Posts: 4,071 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 23 September at 1:11PM

    The official website setting out what progress is being made is at

    https://www.pensionsdashboardsprogramme.org.uk/

    Their blog of 17th September (refining the MoneyHelper Pensions Dashboard consumer testing process) sets out how they have moved into the new phase of testing from 1st September.

    I came, I saw, I melted
  • GenX0212
    GenX0212 Posts: 334 Forumite
    100 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper

    OK, so it’s a ‘hmmmmm’ from me.

    Found:

    My DB pension but cannot currently show any values. It says the DB provider has 10 days to provide but can sometimes can take longer. Based on my dealings with them so far I would be very surprised, let’s wait and see.

    My SIPP. Again doesn’t show any values.


    Not found:

    My ex-employer DC pension which I am actively taking money from?


    A little bit hit and miss so far……

  • Brie
    Brie Posts: 17,794 Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    Process didn't take very long and wasn't as difficult as some online IDs I've been through.

    Information was somewhat accurate. The system said it wouldn't report on pensions already in payment but did include my SP which I've been getting for nearly 3 years and reported it as if I hadn't yet reached normal retirement age. The non SP reported told me what the pension was and the admins but couldn't give a value as that would take up to 3 days. It didn't report the 2 other work pensions that I had - one is in payment and the other has been completely drawndown, so that's as expected. Sad to say it didn't find any unknown schemes - but I didn't expect it to.

    Survey was brief. What did I like, what didn't I like, took under 5 minutes.

    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Debt Free Wannabe, Old Style Money Saving and Pensions boards.  If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

    Click on this link for a Statement of Accounts that can be posted on the DebtFree Wannabe board:  https://lemonfool.co.uk/financecalculators/soa.php

    Check your state pension on: Check your State Pension forecast - GOV.UK

    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”  Nellie McClung
    ⭐️🏅😇🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.