We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tv with a slightly better speaker than bog standard

olb81
olb81 Posts: 297 Forumite
100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper

Looking for a 40-43 inch tv with all the smart apps and importantly a reasonable speaker audio built in.

Is dolby atmos a sign of an ok speaker?

I want to spend about £2-300.

I'm not talking amazing speakers just slightly better than the bargain basement speakers which are unusable.

I mean for example I find the amazon echo dot speaker to be reasonable for music, so I'm not talking hi fi quality.

Just want to hear a little bass and not a tinny mess.

Any ideas?

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.