We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Recommend where to go single adult
Comments
-
We are big fans of the RUI Monica in Nerja, Costa Del Sol - TUI are the only package holiday outfit to offer it, Half Board, Adults only.
They do have single rooms - but they tend to sell out quickly - best to call your nearest store to move forward.
UPDATE - according to a Facebook user response they don't have single rooms.
0 -
Domes Noruz Chania, Crete. It’s adult only. If you pick a higher room category you get lounge access which gives you snacks all day long and half board. We often just had the snacks for lunch. It’s 5* so not cheap, but there were a few singles when we were there. It’s very quiet and chilled, even has a quiet pool. Everyone keeps themselves to themselves. Spa is meant to be good and it’s on the beach, if you like walks. Best price we found was with British Airways holidays.
I'm a Forum Ambassador on the housing, mortgages & student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.0 -
I've been to the RUI Monica, nerja with TUI. You just pay for a room and there are late deals. Not in high season of course. it's half board but so many small restaurants outside and I would buy my own wine from the little store.
Love the location and relaxation but you may be a bit young for it. If you can ignore the retirees who want the same seat every day it's easy to work for you.
I walked along the shore, around the town, bus to a village for wine and lunch. Very reasonable prices
I can rise and shine - just not at the same time!
viral kindness .....kindness is contageous pass it on
The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well
1 -
Thanks how important would you say adult only is, or does it narrow the results down a lot?
Also large resort vs small resort, any thoughts on that ?
0 -
oh and also how can you be sure you will get good quality food? I dont mind a buffet as long as its a good standard of food, not rubbish thrown out and left for ages
0 -
Read reviews.
0 -
ok cool
does anyone know if TUI allows changing bookings
I just remembered in greece you have to put loo paper in a bin and as I have a bit of an issue with cleanliness its put me off a bit
0 -
I believe that you can make certain changes for a fee.
If you have an issue with putting toilet paper in a bin, you should also avoid Turkey.
0 -
There are a few countries similar isn't there? I think Cyprus is the same and possibly Portugal? Not been to either so may be completely wrong.
But my Husband annoyingly won't go to Greece due to the toilet paper issue either
Make £2023 in 2023 (#36) £3479.30/£2023
Make £2024 in 2024...0 -
oh glad i'm not the only one who finds it difficult.
should the travel agent mention this when looking?
I guess my option is to go and just flush a little at a time, or re book another location?
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


