We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Points for using phone
Comments
-
Yes, I don't notice any of the bingly bongs any more either.
I wish my car had a nice voice and spoke to me-
"Speed Limit Exceeded!"
"New Speed limit, 50 miles per hour"
"Too close! too close! too close!"
"Collision alert, take avoiding action"
"Battery charge low" etc.
If it is good enough for a front line fighter pilot it is good enough for me.
I loved my 1984 MG Montego with the talking dash 😊
I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....
(except air quality and Medical Science
)0 -
I wish my car had a nice voice and spoke to me
Mrs QrizB discovered the hard way that the eCall system in her Stellantis-built Vauxhall was still set to speak to the driver in French. She said it was rather confusing in the immediate aftermath of her crash!
N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Intelligent Go elec / Fuse gas / Vodafone BB / iD mobile. Kirk Hill Co-op member.Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs, Best kettle!
2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 37 MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.0 -
I usually get these commands from the passenger seat.
4 -
As I read your post, I was thinking of the MG Maestro which one of my friends had and was the envy of our entire peer group. I was still having to make do with my MG Metro, which didn't talk.
0 -
No, that’s Audi drivers.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
