We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
DCB Legal: no LBC and Claim Form but different address listed
Comments
-
But you said "I have emailed the defence".
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1 -
yes defence emailed.
1 -
And did the Defendant get a CNBC auto-receipt?
Are you unable to log in on MCOL?
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
yes got the auto reply but I’m unable to log into MCOL. Had to do the email on that day as it was the last day for submission.
1 -
I have received a letter from the HMCTS stating the defence has been acknowledged.
I guess this means I now have to wait for my questionnaire that comes via post?
1 -
I have emailed a PDF of a filled N180 form to
DQ.CNBC@justice.gov.ukI have also cc'd the dcb legal via their email.
So I guess now it's a case of waiting for DCB legal to drop the case?
0 -
Not really
You check your email inbox and spam folders for their dq email auto response back from the CNBC in Northampton
You keep following the 8 steps in the 1st post in the defence template thread in announcements
Once the case is transferred from the CNBC in Northampton to your local civil court, you wait for the court order coming in the post and study the contents, following the directions listed for the defendant, plus study the 2nd post in the newbies sticky thread in announcements about what happens after the transfer after the RED
IMPORTANT - KNOW WHAT YOU MUST DO AND BY WHEN!So you are midway through the 1st half with the score at 1-1, most of the game is still to be played, with a change of venue at halftime
2 -
Alright cool, I have received an email for a mediation appointment.
1 -
Which is something and nothing, as you know from the info in the 8 steps.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

