We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Reconciling my Amazon spending

2»

Comments

  • Lindy56
    Lindy56 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post
    I think the suggestion that I order one thing at a time is the best thing to try, thank you . I do have Amazon Prime so the cost of delivery is irrelevant.  The general consensus is that it is Amazon grouping rather than Barclays  so I will see what happens this next month and let you know. I get the feeling that some of you think I am a half wit but hey ho 
  • sausage_time
    sausage_time Posts: 2,105 Senior Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Why not keep a spreadsheet - one item per row with the prices and a note when it has been charged to your card? You can zero out non-delivery items and add credits for refunds etc.
    I’m a Forum Senior Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Credit Cards, Savings & Investments, Budgeting & Bank Accounts, and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.  All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Lindy56
    Lindy56 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post
    Another good suggestion sausage time ...again I will give this a go but I will resent checking my card on a daily basis as looking at the Amazon Barclays listings is a pain . I migrated from a Visa credit card thinking a discrete card would be simpler and give me some cashback.   I am surprised that some responders  here have no experience of odd grouping for invoices on Amazon. . 1st world problem . 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.