We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Payment a Day - Chapter 2026

1…3738404243…186

Comments

  • rsdiscos
    rsdiscos Posts: 844 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    £3.40 is winging its way to the Virgin Credit Card today!

    Plan to PAD Everyday 2026
    Credit Card - £2864.24 int free to 31/05/26) -
    PAD Totals
    Jan 2026 - £277.72
    Feb 2026 - £40.57 11.11% paid!
  • SuperSavingD
    SuperSavingD Posts: 716 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    £50 to cc

    £40 op


    Total £90.00

  • angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 883 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    £400 to savings

    Save £25,000 in 2025: #45-£524.15/25, 000

    PAD 2025: £609.19/6100
  • st182
    st182 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    combined PADs for 29th and today, to cc2:

    £8.37

    Pay Off Debts by Xmas 2026; £0 / £6201.56
  • Keedie
    Keedie Posts: 3,278 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker

    Evening All,

    The total PAD for 29 January 2025 was £811.05

    Lots of great PADs, we've done very well this month so far! It just shows that…

    image.png
    Debt Free Diary:- The Mental Debt Struggle
    (Original Debt on 15/07/2016 was £33,056.76) 🙈 and, I was Debt Free on 09/02/2025 🎉 but life 🫣, so now I have a Debt Reset 🥴
    DEBT DEBT = £6,646.22 😬
    Bank of Mum:- Moped Insurance = £300/£1,800 (16.67% repaid) || Bookkeeping Course £750/£3,000 (25% repaid)
    The Tax Man:- Council Tax = £221.72/£221.72 (100% repaid 🎉) || Self Assessment = £1,624.50/£1,624.50 (100% repaid 🎉)
    Debt Debt Tracker = £2,896.22/£6,646.22 (43.57% repaid)
  • Keedie
    Keedie Posts: 3,278 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker

    Back with my PAD of £525 into sinking funds and saving goals.

    Debt Free Diary:- The Mental Debt Struggle
    (Original Debt on 15/07/2016 was £33,056.76) 🙈 and, I was Debt Free on 09/02/2025 🎉 but life 🫣, so now I have a Debt Reset 🥴
    DEBT DEBT = £6,646.22 😬
    Bank of Mum:- Moped Insurance = £300/£1,800 (16.67% repaid) || Bookkeeping Course £750/£3,000 (25% repaid)
    The Tax Man:- Council Tax = £221.72/£221.72 (100% repaid 🎉) || Self Assessment = £1,624.50/£1,624.50 (100% repaid 🎉)
    Debt Debt Tracker = £2,896.22/£6,646.22 (43.57% repaid)
  • Keedie
    Keedie Posts: 3,278 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker

    I forgot to add up a bit, so an extra £225 saved.

    Debt Free Diary:- The Mental Debt Struggle
    (Original Debt on 15/07/2016 was £33,056.76) 🙈 and, I was Debt Free on 09/02/2025 🎉 but life 🫣, so now I have a Debt Reset 🥴
    DEBT DEBT = £6,646.22 😬
    Bank of Mum:- Moped Insurance = £300/£1,800 (16.67% repaid) || Bookkeeping Course £750/£3,000 (25% repaid)
    The Tax Man:- Council Tax = £221.72/£221.72 (100% repaid 🎉) || Self Assessment = £1,624.50/£1,624.50 (100% repaid 🎉)
    Debt Debt Tracker = £2,896.22/£6,646.22 (43.57% repaid)
  • Bounty123
    Bounty123 Posts: 376 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    Morning,

    £1 for yesterday and £1 for today to cc.

    2026 MFW No:23
    MFiT-T7 12
  • cuddlymarm
    cuddlymarm Posts: 2,322 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts

    Good morning

    The last one for this month is £250 off the CC, I transferred as much as I could to the 0% card and then the bit left I aim to hit as hard as I can and be rid of it. Then the 0% card will be my next target 😀Every penny needs to work hard in this house, no posh coffees, no new clothes, no unnecessary spending. I retire in 2028 and we’re agreed that we need to get used to living on less.

    On that note I better get ready for work

    Have a good day guys


    Pay off by Xmas 2026 £175/£2324.67
    February NSDs 6/15
    February PADs £55
    February grocery challenge £67.42/£200
  • angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 883 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    £50 today to savings

    Save £25,000 in 2025: #45-£524.15/25, 000

    PAD 2025: £609.19/6100
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.