We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lloyds bank premier account and debit card cash back

124»

Comments

  • simax
    simax Posts: 1,980
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 4 July at 11:52AM

    is anyone missing their cashback for June? I normally get £10 credited around the 22/23 of each month but nothing showing?

    I spent 25 years in the mobile industry, from 1994 to 2019. Worked for indies as well as the big networks, in their stores also in contact centres. I also hold a degree in telecoms engineering so I like to think I know what I’m talking about 😂
  • keiran
    keiran Posts: 805
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    """ForumUser7Jul 3, 2026

    System
    issue affecting all customers. IT investigating. No timeline for fix.
    They cannot apply manually. Will be added once fixed."""

    Above post from another thread gives the answer

  • Cweb
    Cweb Posts: 79
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite

    I’ve just received my £10 cashback this afternoon.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.