Forum Home» How much have you saved?

Memorygirls Make Do and Mend for 2008 Thread - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search

Memorygirls Make Do and Mend for 2008 Thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in How much have you saved?
276 replies 88.9K views

Replies

• bellaquidsinbellaquidsin Forumite
    1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you're OK Memorygirl, we're missing you. Not working yourself too hard are you?

We're so impressed by your motivation but you mustn't overdo things.

Take care, look after yourself and bump.

Bella.
    A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth. Luke 12 v 15
  • mary43mary43 Forumite
    5.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll second that bella.................wondered where she was and hope she's ok
    Mary

I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • purpleivypurpleivy Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lovely to read about your progress MG
    [SIZE=-1]"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"[/SIZE]
    Trying not to waste food!:j
  • fizzel81fizzel81 Forumite
    1.6K posts
    i have some cot sheets if you can use them, and an odd blanket or 2 from when mine were all smaller, ds3 is going into a toddler bed so the cot sheets are surplus to me

pm me if any use to you xx
    DFW nerd club number 039 :p 'Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts' :money: i will be debt free aug 2010

2008 live on 4k +cb £6,247.98/£6282.80 :T
    sealed pot 2670g
    2009 target £4k + cb £643.89:eek: /£6412.80
  • mary43mary43 Forumite
    5.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Memory Girl is ok ? She was such a regular poster and hasnt posted since 8th:confused:
    Mary

1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    mary43 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Memory Girl is ok ? She was such a regular poster and hasnt posted since 8th:confused:

I'm wondering that too. I keep looking for her. Would there be any way of finding out.

Bella.
    A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he possesseth. Luke 12 v 15
  • mary43mary43 Forumite
    5.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unless someone has her e mail address I don't know if we can find out if she's ok. PM wouldn't work..............if she was on the site she'd be bound to have a look on here.
    She's working so hard, hope she hasn't overdone it.
    Mary

1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    mary43 wrote: »
    Unless someone has her e mail address I don't know if we can find out if she's ok. PM wouldn't work..............if she was on the site she'd be bound to have a look on here.
    She's working so hard, hope she hasn't overdone it.

Yes. I hope that too. Lets hope there's some logical explanation.

Bella.
  • I'M HERE !!!!!!!!!! I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit of a technology blip following a really bad storm where we lost our internet access.

By the time we got it back our change over date to another ISP had activated - only we couldn't get it to work on my computer :mad:

For the last week I have only been able to log on - but not able to post. But today a wonderful man came over and sorted it all out:T

I AM SO SORRY that you guys have been so worried about me and the bump - we are both absolutely fine.

I promise to post later with my catch-up - but just now I need to pop out and pick up some stuff that I got through Freecycle (loads of baby bedding etc

See you later

Memorygirl
    GOALS - by June 11 2009 - My big 4-0
    Mortgage of £70K / Got £126 2 years salary £12K/ Got £00
    O/pay Mortgage every month 12 / 0 Weight target 10st 7lbs / Currently 12st 10lbs.
    Furnish house on £1K/ Spent £100
    1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Good to have you back Memorygirl. I was hoping there would be a rational explanation. Looking forward to your up to date news.

Bella.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support