We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
New Lloyds Premier current account
Comments
-
Me neither…
0 -
Same here, it is a bit odd
If you want me to definitely see your reply, please tag me @forumuser7 Thank you.
N.B. (Amended from Forum Rules): You must investigate, and check several times, before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my content, as nothing I post is advice, rather it is personal opinion and is solely for discussion purposes. I research before my posts, and I never intend to share anything that is misleading, misinforming, or out of date, but don't rely on everything you read. Some of the information changes quickly, is my own opinion or may be incorrect. Verify anything you read before acting on it to protect yourself because you are responsible for any action you consequently make... DYOR, YMMV etc.0 -
The Lloyds website states
Cashback usually will be paid into your open Lloyds Premier account by the end of the following month.
so they potentially have another month to pay.. and we have been spoiled by getting it "early"
1 -
The cashback that is due by the end of June is from the payment in May, so they have until close of play tomorrow AFAIK
If you want me to definitely see your reply, please tag me @forumuser7 Thank you.
N.B. (Amended from Forum Rules): You must investigate, and check several times, before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my content, as nothing I post is advice, rather it is personal opinion and is solely for discussion purposes. I research before my posts, and I never intend to share anything that is misleading, misinforming, or out of date, but don't rely on everything you read. Some of the information changes quickly, is my own opinion or may be incorrect. Verify anything you read before acting on it to protect yourself because you are responsible for any action you consequently make... DYOR, YMMV etc.1 -
No cashback has appeared in my premier Lloyds for June - how long should we wait?
3 -
On a slightly different topic, it appears that Premier customers can now access their mortgage discount on Halifax branded mortgages through the broker channel. Looks to be starting next week, just in time for my re-mortgage!
https://www.financialreporter.co.uk/halifax-intermediaries-to-rebrand-to-lloyds-with-new-broker-commitments.html1 -
@keiran
I am still waiting for Jun Premier Cashback. I received on 22 May for last month (I remember on top of my head) and just before the end of the months in the past.
3 -
Yes still waiting here too. First 2 months were paid around 22/23.
0 -
System issue affecting all customers. IT investigating. No timeline for fix. They cannot apply manually. Will be added once fixed.
If you want me to definitely see your reply, please tag me @forumuser7 Thank you.
N.B. (Amended from Forum Rules): You must investigate, and check several times, before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my content, as nothing I post is advice, rather it is personal opinion and is solely for discussion purposes. I research before my posts, and I never intend to share anything that is misleading, misinforming, or out of date, but don't rely on everything you read. Some of the information changes quickly, is my own opinion or may be incorrect. Verify anything you read before acting on it to protect yourself because you are responsible for any action you consequently make... DYOR, YMMV etc.6 -
That's great, thanks for posting.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
